• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one was for you, andreson
rip

ddsdsaadsinu8y.gif

Fry

Fry, bb, talk to me.

How goes the world cup in your beautiful country?

Horse <3

It's been great to be honest, better than I expected. But there were a few protests in the opening day, some serious shit went down...

But the football and the organization has been better than I antecipated... many goals scored, much more than in the 2010 edition!

I just wish I could go to a match! One of my co-workers went to the opening match... and he appeared on an interview! So good.

go ly down

I am

You better be on the copacobana in your ball stranglers singing the Jordan Henderson song.
:lol I wish.

But I'll be rooting intensely for England from my home. And if they face brazil someday... I'll root for Gerrard.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
ITV think Gerrard is an England legend D:

None of the team is, we havent had an England legend in many years

ITV think Gerrard is an England legend D:

None of the team is, we havent had an England legend in many years

I dunno

I agree that he isn't as a first reaction,but he has over 100 caps. Then again, 'Ashley Cole, England legend' doesn't quite sound right, and he's actually replicated his club form for England.

Marc

Henderson goal to night, book it.

An own goal right?

If Henderson is playing... christ.... basically nothing learned in the friendlies. I knock Wilshere but he is far better suited to international football.

Then again, Welbeck and Rooney are going to play so fuck it. Running around them aimlessly is the master plan.

Sorry footy ps4 GAF I done got an XBONE :)

You have gained 'lost soul of a nameless soldier'

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cola, we gonna play a game tonight?

One Problem, im basically playing Real Madrid all of the time because i love the pace and counter attacks, would that not give me a huge advantage if your Schalke? I should probably find a team thats 4 1/2 star instead of 5

An own goal right?

If Henderson is playing... christ.... basically nothing learned in the friendlies. I knock Wilshere but he is far better suited to international football.

Then again, Welbeck and Rooney are going to play so fuck it. Running around them aimlessly is the master plan.

What if it's Henderson at the head of a 3, doing a marking job on Pirlo and being asked to pass 15 yards instead of 30?

Mr Cola

I dunno

I agree that he isn't as a first reaction,but he has over 100 caps. Then again, 'Ashley Cole, England legend' doesn't quite sound right, and he's actually replicated his club form for England.

Gotta get business done in tournaments to be a legend in my opinion, hes an incredible player, Liverpool legend, but for England I honestly dont think so.

Marc

Hahahahaha fucking hell ITV, Beckham, Gerrard etc. are England legends?

Pls FUCK OFF!

They haven't even turned up against half-decent teams.

Hitcher - I think Pirlo already showed what he can do with Henderson running around, I don't think he can do that job well. We'll see, best wishes to him... I hope I am wrong. Truly.

Linius

One Problem, im basically playing Real Madrid all of the time because i love the pace and counter attacks, would that not give me a huge advantage if your Schalke? I should probably find a team thats 4 1/2 star instead of 5

No problem. I'll give it a try with Schalke. Can always go with Barca if needs be or some other five star team. For friendlies I usually don't care if I win or lose, just for fun. Usually the time to experiment and play with new clubs.

Last time some dudes were over at my house we simmed a Belgian league game for example, I was Genk :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom