• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Might be my Irish bias shining through but I think Coleman is easily worth £15-20m. He's coming into his prime and is the best RB in the league.

That's probably about right. Everton will want 20+ and Wenger won't want to pay more than 12.

Blablurn

DXwgaQs.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
On my way to the pub. Need drink if I'm gonna stay awake for Ivory Coast - Japan later

May have thrown myself off a 93 bus by then

Lot's of goals being scored so far. Just imagine if this disease infects Kerzhakov. Russia might even average >1 goal scored a game. Hngg

Arnie

On my way to the pub. Need drink if I'm gonna stay awake for Ivory Coast - Japan later

May have thrown myself off a 93 bus by then
I couldn't really eat my tea so I'm just going to get a shower and head down.

Couple of mates have got a spot in the pub. Need a few pints to calm my nerves.

This is big.

Wilbur

Banned
'Nothing to fear from the Italians'

Battering incoming.

I don't think they're that much stronger than us to be honest. And are people forgetting that all our decent results in the last few years - Spain, Italy, Brazil - have been when we haven't been the favourites?

I think we'll draw 1-1.

I don't think they're that much stronger than us to be honest. And are people forgetting that all our decent results in the last few years - Spain, Italy, Brazil - have been when we haven't been the favourites?

I think we'll draw 1-1.

You're going to get knackered.

Prepare your a-hole.

Elchele

I think we'll draw 1-1.

You couldn't score against Honduras

bud

rewatched last night's game with bbc's commentary this time around. that is a properly legendary game. last time i was this blown away was in 2008 when italy and france got done, but this was on an entirely different level.

this was against a team that has dominated the last three tournaments and has players from the best clubs in the world. the netherlands were playing with, like, six eredivisie players.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
loooool Sherwood couldn't even get the West Brom job

That win percentage doesn't seem to have convinced anybody.

Linius

rewatched last night's game with bbc's commentary this time around. that is a properly legendary game. last time i was this blown away was in 2008 when italy and france got done, but this was on an entirely different level.

this was against a team that has dominated the last three tournaments and has players from the best clubs in the world. the netherlands were playing with, like, six eredivisie players.

Radio commentary was just as legendary in 2008 though. I used to have a clip from the France game on my phone back then :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClyH6ZXyjM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom