• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

Wilshere and Henderson either side of Gerrard, Welbeck and Sterling either side of Django would be the dream.

Yeah. I think our midfielders are better suited for three in the middle. Only problem with that system is that we don't have the CM depth for injures, whilst we have quite a lot of players who can play as AMs. I can see why Woy has gone with the system that he has.

danwarb

Rodgers has said we don't play with a defensive midfielder marc, and explained Gerrard's "holding role" a number of times. Like Carrick, who rarely makes a tackle, isn't really a DM either.

We just have a shit back line at Liverpool. Made clear by the dramatic difference to goals conceded a more vocal Agger made with his appearances.

LNBL

Sorry footy ps4 GAF I done got an XBONE :)

brentrambooriginal.gif

Marc

Uruguay starting to get chances now. :(

Luckily PSG Cavani turned up so far,

I am 100% not joking.

Since Poyet came in Lee Cattermole has been a fucking fantastic footballer.

Been a big fan of him for years, always been a smart player stuck in a dumb player's body. Use of the ball is brilliant, passing range very underrated, standing tackles timing great, good reading of the game... just ruins it with the odd wild lunge.

L1NETT - Then James Milner turns up... "Alright lads, nice out right?"

Future ITV worker right there.

Would you guys have Allen or Wilshere in a UK team? I thought Wilshere would be much better than Allen now, but I'm not sure he is, especially now that Allen has found his feet a bit at Liverpool. Still does my head in sometimes, but he's good.

K1LLER7

Would you guys have Allen or Wilshere in a UK team? I thought Wilshere would be much better than Allen now, but I'm not sure he is, especially now that Allen has found his feet a bit at Liverpool. Still does my head in sometimes, but he's good.
If Both on form,

Wilshere for me.

bjaelke

#ITA Starting XI vs #ENG Sirigu; Chiellini, Barzagli, Paletta, Darmian; De Rossi; Verratti, Pirlo, Marchisio; Candreva; Balotelli

Yen

Man, I love Caceres' ill-fitting shorts.

"@OptaJoe: 26 - The last 26 penalties scored in normal time at WCs have been right-footed. Recoba (2002) the last to score with his left. Dominant."
Neat.

Marc

UK, GB, England. Who cares? :p

That Beckham Avatar is more insulting to me.

I want to know the exact date I will stop seeing that gormless twat whose best achievement was scoring a freekick against a shit team after 50 attempts. I have seen and heard more about him at this world cup then any other player... HOW!!!

This game is boring :(

Yep, good thing is neither side are impressive looking.

Bad thing is that England will still make a meal out of playing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom