• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

cheating lol

you were 4-0 down

"My players can't pass"

Couldn't handle the Benzema speed
12ws40.gif

That bit where the Brazilians refuse to stop singing jibberish even though the music's stopped.

It's not patriotic you just sound like you're having a collective fit.

Scotch

That bit where the Brazilians refuse to stop singing jibberish even though the music's stopped.

It's not patriotic you just sound like you're having a collective fit.

Lol glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. Everyone is like "OMG GOOSEBUMPS" and all I can think is it sounds like ass.

Clegg

The English press has been pretty complimentary of Suarez this season. Any 'meanness' from them came about due to his own idiotic and abhorrent actions.

pulga

Banned
god stop it with the racial abuse thing, 'negrito' is a very endearing term in latin america

hell, its a rule you must have at least one friend in the group whom you call 'negro'

LTWheels

The British football press is quite tame compared to the Spanish. when he eventually goes to Spain, I'm not sure what he expects. His performances would be under even more scrutiny.

wedward

god stop it with the racial abuse thing, 'negrito' is a very endearing term in latin america

hell, its a rule you must have at least one friend in the group whom you call 'negro'

Liverpool and Manchester United play in England.

Patrice Evra is French.

What does Latin America have to do with this?

pls go read the 100 page report with a million linguistic experts having their say. They all clearly agreed what you are saying is true, everyone kind of accepted that from the beginning, but also that the way he had been using it, in anger towards Evra and with other negative comments about his colour were pretty disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom