• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Fiorentina striker Ante Rebic is being monitored by Premier League club Southampton along with German Bundesliga sides Wolfsburg and Schalke.

The Croatian international has been linked with a move to Udinese recently but it now appears the 20-year-old could be set for a move abroad.

According to Il Messaggero Veneto there is still strong interest from the Zebrette but it now appears as though Southampton, Wolfsburg and Schalke have joined the race to land the talented youngster.

----

Well timed rumour.

Unlish the Ribbit.

omgkitty

I will give up if he comes to us.

I mean he's the exact kind of signing Wenger would make. He scores goals and assists, and as he showed against Switzerland, can play on the wing if necessary. Now honestly I'm not sure if him and Giroud together are a good idea, but I could definitely see it happen.

Kikarian

BqZBwcaCAAAms15.jpg:large

England fan....

England FAN.

Has the person who knocked us out on the back of his head.

sums up England fans.

Kikarian

Blind isn't a very good left back.
Don't really see anything special about Shaw other than he's future proof. He will probably grow in a top player, but we need to someone who will be strong for us straight away.

Because of those few matches in the world cup? lol

Not that I am buying completely into the Shaw hype at that price, but Blind isn't all that either
Nope, he's been quality for Ajax.

Clegg

Don't really see anything special about Shaw other than he's future proof. He will probably grow in a top player, but we need to someone who will be strong for us straight away.
If you want someone who is good straight away then Daley Blind still isn't the answer. Felipe Luis would be the best bet but he looks Chelsea bound.

Meier

Oh wow, I wouldn't have expected that'd be a red.

Edit: Replay shows it was worse than it looked in real time from the pulled out view. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom