• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I was about to get a bit annoyed at the prospect of loaning a teenage centre back then I remembered about Jonny Evans who managed to perform very well even alongside Nyron Nosworthy.

So... idk.

I have no idea what we are doing this summer. Seems to have no rhyme or rhythm to it.

Blablurn

Bq2NgwLCYAAakxG.jpg:large

hiroshawn

Banned
Francois Piraux @F8Piraux
Follow
Arsene Wenger not on TF1 tonight because he have many meetings with agents about new signings. He will be present for France-Ecuador. #AFC

5:17 PM - 23 Jun 2014

Hixx

Oh we play tomorrow, don't we?

The ignominy of getting 0 points in a World Cup group is upon us for the first time ever. Christ.

Meier

Oh we play tomorrow, don't we?

The ignominy of getting 0 points in a World Cup group is upon us for the first time ever. Christ.

You guys will beat Costa Rica. I'm confident it'll happen -- JM7 will be the catalyst.. should have been in there in each match due to his defensive contributions. Tsk tsk, Woy.

As much as I want Italy to win for Yurt and co, I have a feeling it'll end up being Uruguay. Suarez is gonna grab the game by the scruff of its neck and just fuck it.

cremino

You guys will beat Costa Rica. I'm confident it'll happen -- JM7 will be the catalyst.. should have been in there in each match due to his defensive contributions. Tsk tsk, Woy.

As much as I want Italy to win for Yurt and co, I have a feeling it'll end up being Uruguay. Suarez is gonna grab the game by the scruff of its neck and just fuck it.

The way we're playing, we will go home tomorrow and to be fair we regressed a lot after Euro 2012

GorillaJu

Terry Johnson @TimesJohnson

Liverpool had deal w/ Barça last summer for Messi. Terms agreed but Rodgers blocked, has reservations about player #LFC #FCB

Woooooooowww Rodgerrrsss omg why dude?!

bud

the herrera saga was sensational. men in suits. imposters. woodward. moyes (six years). i remember a post in the thread where someone said something like "i'm seething." i believe this was around the time where most journalists were saying that ozil was going to arsenal so i was feeling even better about it ("and look at how that turned out," right? that's what you want to say, is it not? shut the fuck up.
ibxich6LIjue00.png
)

Elchele

Bilbao's Herrera to Manchester United would be pretty pointless. The less thing they need is another AM

México's Herrera on the other hand would be good. A great box to box mid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom