• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

He isn't.

And he already made Liverpool look like fools for defending a racist.

Just put him down already.
Name me a striker in the world that is better than him at the moment.

And do you think I care if rival fans/clubs think we look like fools?

jtb

Banned
Suarez is such a cunt. Wonder what the ban will be like this time. I guess it will probably only apply to international football though, which is a shame. Didn't Joey Barton's ban carry over from QPR to Ligue 1? I forget.

Marc

Was there any doubt?

Go home England

The best troll has been Mark Lawrenson, I can't believe he said there was no one England shoukd fear in the other teams.

Hahahahahahahaha, he aure knows how to wind the English up

U wot m8's

wanna+join+me_183b3f_4838961.gif

Splatt

Sorry Yurt and other Italy-bros

but I have to admit I rooted for Uruguay to pass the group stages, shame it happened this way...

cremino

Deserved defeat, shameful defeat by shit team full of ballerinas, they showed no heart or anything and above all our coach was clueless

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
They should ban him from all football and hire a psychiatrist to understand whether he is sane or not. This is not normal behaviour, this is rabid.

Croyles

Well, I want Uruguay out as quickly as possible.
They always do this fucking shit. "Win above all else. Don't care HOW you do it".

And I'm not even a fan of the Italian team in any way lol.

FootballFan

But hey at least Italy improved from last world cup.

Balo has no right to be on the same field as pirlo, once that gets sorted things will improve.

Walshy

Tbf mate at least this time you've just accepted he's a massive cunt :lol
Oh yeah, he's a cunt but at least he's our cunt. If that even makes sense :lol.

The fact that he virtually ever gets injured sort of makes up for any bans which he gets.

Though I'm guessing it won't go into any league games.

arkon

By the way, I have little sympathy fort he guy who arrived after we were knocked out, losing those first 2 games was always a distinct possibility

He can still enjoy a good time out there to be fucking honest. As an England fan he should be used to disappointing International tournaments from us.

I wish I was in Brazil now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom