• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_prOdigy

oG6ovMp.jpg

It's been an incredible season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think the only consolation is that we aren't the first European team to crash out. But come on :lol..

Grazie ragazzi and Prandelli

dont give a fuck

im heading to rawk

Mod got angry and closed the thread on it there, not enough proof yet. Remember how well this went last time they decided to wear shirts of him, freedom fighter style?

"There's a thread open and the pictures are inconclusive. Maybe wait until we are sure before convicting one of our own players?"

Wilbur

Banned
Prandelli played for the draw but he will never admit it...He's decent but not a great coach..
He's good for midtable teams like Parma and Fiorentina and I think he lost the plot after reaching the Euro final and became a bit full of himself

I think he's got the right demeanour for international management though. There was a good article I read earlier on Scolari and del Bosque.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/tactics-...e-nuances-of-managing-clubs-vs-national-teams

Let's get serious here for a second....how come no one hasn't just knocked Suarez the fuck out by now? I mean, if I was playing and some fucker bit me, I'd turn around and take him down.

It's crazy. He still hasn't even been sent off for Liverpool, and wasn't sent off today. It's so fucking bizarre, nowhere near the ball or action areas so none of the officials see it.

EmiPrime

Don't be too relieved if the stories we're in for Balotelli are true. my problems with Balotelli have less to do with his attitude (Mancini lol) and the general worry that he's only world class one out of every ten or so matches though.

--

De Rossi was banned for basically the entire world cup after an elbow in 2006. and Uruguay won't make it far without Suarez. think it's certain he'll get a lengthy ban—just a question of whether it'll be for international football only (which seems like a slap on the wrist to me, considering I think Uruguay will make a quick exit w/o him)

I haven't seen Balotelli play enough times to have much of an opinion of him. Still, much rather him than Suarez that's for bloody sure!

I would have no issue with Suarez being banned for life. This isn't the first time he's done this, or even the second. Being able to play professional sport is a privilege, not a right. I feel the same way about people who take PEDs.

FootballFan

Mod got angry and closed the thread on it there, not enough proof yet. Remember how well this went last time they decided to wear shirts of him, freedom fighter style?

"There's a thread open and the pictures are inconclusive. Maybe wait until we are sure before convicting one of our own players?"

LOL

Marc

Was Roy watching a different game? Did we stomp Costa Rica without me knowing?

Welcome to Woy's world.

Lives on another planet, he probably thinks we were the best team in the group but got unlucky.

Costa Rica were playing in second gear ffs, a draw was good for them, save their legs as well.

jtb

Banned
Suarez, Busquets, Alba. just imagine that axis of cuntiness. it's just a shame Valdes is leaving, but I suppose no team could be that cunty.

though Pepe and Suarez on a team together would be great entertainment too.... hmm...

Plasma

Banned
Hodgson: "I'm pleased we gave the fans something to cheer about with our performance. We outplayed them in midfield."

Two more years of this, bloody hell.

Tc91

RAWK:
Looks like a squirrel bite.
And it looked like a head butt to me.
But if he gets an international ban I don't think it carries to domestic.

Got frustrated and leaned his head into him bitter fuckers

Nudge with his head media frenzy and anti Suarez movement now in overdrive

Marks are too small to come from human teeth

I bit my own arm to analyse the bite marks

Roy would be good for a weak nation's international side, like Canada or Slovakia or something. He's wasting himself on a mid-tier team like England.

Not going to blame Anderson. Look at the top order. Fucking shite.

:lol: I hope he doesn't get banned and wins Uruguay the world cup.

It would be glorious just to see the reactions in here.

Yeah that would be hilarious.

Physically assault other players and win the world cup

For the reactions

Hilarious

So much salt

Marc

Lampard voice breaking, clearly hurt, making me hurt.

Should have said he was retiring though, and Gerrard.

Hoping they are both waiting until they get home so they get their back page headline.

Plasma

Banned
Gaston Ramirez is a bit of twat as well trying to get Cheillini to put his shirt back on as he's trying to show the referee the bite mark.

Croyles

I see two possibilities here:

A) Suarez is trying to conquer the world with Rabies.

B) He just wants to be loved and biting is his way of hugging people.

dc89

Luis Suarez has never been on the losing team in a game in which he's bitten an opponent. (Ajax 0-0, Liverpool 2-2, Uruguay 1-0). #URU

squaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom