• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Who watched the bite live as it happened?

ibktXbFhg5Jobz.gif

fuck your england match

I switched as soon as Rooney came on.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Was Roy watching a different game? Did we stomp Costa Rica without me knowing?

Wilbur

Banned
Sorry for most of Italia GAF I prefer you to Uruguay

But the shanksdenfreude is delicious

Seriously though, Suarez. What's wrong with him? There's something legitimately wrong with him.

we have to sell him, he is no good to us banned for aggressive behavior, let that be barcas problem

Hopefully the ban doesn't carry to club football, he stays and behaves himself like he did last season.

Would be justified for him to be banned from all football though, even if it would punish us as well as him.

Suarez is a disgusting cunt, he should be sold this summer as soon as he gets back. Should be banned from the World Cup too.

Disgraceful behaviour.

Hopefully the ban doesn't carry to club football, he stays and behaves himself like he did last season.

Would be justified for him to be banned from all football though, even if it would punish us as well as him.

honestly, i'd like to see sanchez at LFC and not rely almost entirely on him (who didnt score against the big 4 too) get a decent LB and RB with the excessive money if possible too

cremino

Prandelli played for the draw but he will never admit it...He's decent but not a great coach..
He's good for midtable teams like Parma and Fiorentina and I think he lost the plot after reaching the Euro final and became a bit full of himself

Feorax

Well his previous bans in a Liverpool shirt have never affected his ability to play for Uruguay.

He wants to play football. He won't go on strike for long. As soon as the league starts and he's not playing, he will buck up his ideas.

one big difference this coming season, he wont be playing to get into a world cup side, so him striking wont be as bad for him personally this season if he decides to do that

Marc

hahaha ITV as expected have changed focus to Suarez, thanks Suarez. Saved England.

3rd strike and you're out usually, its a pretty fair idea. He should be banned for 6-8 months I would think.

jtb

Banned
If anyone deserves a lifetime ban it's from all football it's him. Completely bonkers.

Once again I am so relieved we didn't sign him.

Don't be too relieved if the stories we're in for Balotelli are true. my problems with Balotelli have less to do with his attitude (Mancini lol) and the general worry that he's only world class one out of every ten or so matches though.

--

De Rossi was banned for basically the entire world cup after an elbow in 2006. and Uruguay won't make it far without Suarez. think it's certain he'll get a lengthy ban—just a question of whether it'll be for international football only (which seems like a slap on the wrist to me, considering I think Uruguay will make a quick exit w/o him)

wedward

So how many goals will Suarez have to score next season in order to "rehabilitate his image"?

Don't be too relieved if the stories we're in for Balotelli are true. my problems with Balotelli have less to do with his attitude (Mancini lol) and the general worry that he's only world class one out of every ten or so matches though.

Same.

Well his previous bans in a Liverpool shirt have never affected his ability to play for Uruguay.

I just worry about FIFA making it up as they go along

What types of bans definitely carry across both formats? Drug bans do, not sure what else though

Oh, English cricket. 2 balls.

omgkitty

Let's get serious here for a second....how come no one hasn't just knocked Suarez the fuck out by now? I mean, if I was playing and some fucker bit me, I'd turn around and take him down.

Zabojnik

Prandelli played for the draw but he will never admit it...He's decent but not a great coach..
He's good for midtable teams like Parma and Fiorentina and I think he lost the plot after reaching the Euro final and became a bit full of himself

Pretty much. He completely lost the plot after the Euro final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom