• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

So I know nothing about Ander Herrera

What do you say United GAF?
Rated quite highly in Spain. Was a push for him to be included in the Spanish squad for the WC. Bilbao's best player this season and one of the main reasons for their qualification to the CL for next season. Played a lot as a 10 this year but equally comfortable as a CM. Tall, athletic and isn't afraid to tackle.

Basically what I've gathered from English journos who cover Spanish football. They all rate him very highly.

COLOMBIA TIERRA QUERIDA!!!!!
f4t5hMa.gif

bud

Rated quite highly in Spain. Was a push for him to be included in the Spanish squad for the WC. Bilbao's best player this season and one of the main reasons for their qualification to the CL for next season. Played a lot as a 10 this year but equally comfortable as a CM. Tall, athletic and isn't afraid to tackle.

i don't believe you came up with that yourself.

3SIXTY HOLD MY COCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Pleased. Can see him being a bit of a cult hero. He won't win us matches by himself but he can do a little bit of everything and is far superior to what we have there right now. The Gaal delivers.

If Wilbur be pleased, I be pleased.

Can't wait to see what else Van Gaal brings...apart from extending Valencia's contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom