• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
still out but I have to post this guys

DDR is right, it's over for Balo as far I'm concerned. We don't need 'characters' like him.

and take a load of this "Entire Italy team waited for Prandelli (after he resigned) before getting on the bus - except Mario"

what a petulant little fuck-wad.

Prandelli made some mistakes but he deserves better than this, he's class personified.

I have to back out of the WC thread. Salsas posts are killing me more than Italys shitty performance.

first of all welcome to the thread <3

eh, I always ignore Salsas posts :lol don't let it bother you. He once called me a serial killer and questioned my character for rooting for Walter White :lol

Splatt

eh, I always ignore Salsas posts :lol don't let it bother you. He once called me a serial killer and questioned my character for rooting for Walter White :lol

you're worse than a serial killer, you're a fucking purger
STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY

Wilbur

Banned
Alot of our players are out of the WC. This is good.

Soon it'll be only Fellaini left

thihqa.gif

Just a few thousand years ago, the Greeks were busy founding democracy. Now they're in the knock-out stages of the 2014 World Cup.

What a time to be alive.

EmiPrime

Whoever gets Greece in the next round, please destroy them.

Qualifying despite only scoring two goals. Yuck.

edit Costa Rica then. Joel Campbell pls.

This Ivory Coast "golden generation" is a fucking embarrassment. Bottled every African Nations Cup they've competed in, and failed at 3 World Cups straight, with their best players (Drogba & Yaya) doing shit all throughout.

Ivorians deserve a fresh start tbh. These boys are some of the biggest failures Africa's had in a while.

Anything could happen in Greece - Costa Rica, it'll be a game ran on pure passion.

I don't know man. I wish them the best, but Costa Rica has been the surprise this season while Greece barely made it.

Heck I don't expect my second pick team 'Murica to make it past the second round if at all. Maybe we'll see some upsets who knows.

Meier

I mean.. it's Costa Rica. At face value you'd bet on the Greeks but Costa Rica pulled off one of the biggest upsets as far as winning a group goes in history (the biggest?) so it's hard to doubt them in this match-up.

That no jokes sounds like something a commentator would say. Did you take this from ITV?

Just a few thousand years ago Georgios Samaras was born in front of 3 wise men, now he's got Greece through to the round of sixteen.

An incredible journey, especially following his potentially career ending crucifixion.

Elchele

The fact that they were better than England Italy and Uruguay is the madness.

I fully expected they would do much better than England and Uruguay (both are shit), but I was surprised of them being better than Italy. Don't know if CR are better than I thought or Italy are just plain shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom