• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

notBigSam @TheBig_Sam

Imagine Luis Suarez trying to bite Big Sam. His teeth crumble as they crack into pure Dudley-grazed muscle. Then he looks up. Then he dies.

Kikarian

Bet Triple Wood is proper nervous. He has been searching for the suit which makes him look the most representable all week. He's been going over how he should greet Herrera. He's not been eating...Only staring in the mirror, practicing his lines.

I remember when Messi had a right go at me and a few others in the whatsapp for laughing when Suarez cried at the end of the season. Called us cunts, and not in the nice way, got right up on his high horse, got pretty personal etc etc..

Well, yeah. Not much more needs to be said.

Thankfully his high horse has ridden off into the sunset.

Clegg

Unconfirmed reports about Herrera coming through. Saying he had his medical on Sunday and may be become a United player in the next 48 hours.

Meier

£35m.

But I remember they did something weird with him and Moutinho's fees. Paid more for one to level out the other or something.

Yeah, Moutinho had a sell-on fee that was related to the profit from his transfer. They bought them as a package but effectively raised James' price so that Porto had to give up less to Sporting for Moutinho. Sneaky (and smart). James was €45m (his release clause) and Moutinho was €25m. No way would James go for less than €50-60m now, but obviously with Monaco now in the UCL they'll be very reluctant/completely unwilling to sell.

I remember when Messi had a right go at me and a few others in the whatsapp for laughing when Suarez cried at the end of the season. Called us cunts, and not in the nice way, got right up on his high horse, got pretty personal etc etc..

Well, yeah. Not much more needs to be said.

Thankfully his high horse has ridden off into the sunset.
That was amazing. He was so so so mad.

"I made contact with his shoulder, nothing more"

:lol

Elchele

ie7l1d5dDUSBJ.gif

always liked Greece

Tbf we were in a similar position with Thiago and Herrera last summer and both were botched. Things seem to be at a more advanced stage this time though.

I never got the impression that Thiago was really close, or that Bilbao were prepared to let Herrera go without a fight last summer

DAT KARAGOUNIS

DAT LAST DITCH GREEK DEFENDING

3Sixty

Koeman and LVG are going to win the league

-------Chambers--Lovren---Fonte-----
Clyne-----------------------------------Shaw
-----------Schneiderlin---Cork--------------
-------------------Lallana-----------------------
--------------Pelle-------JRod--------------------

Yiss

Status
Not open for further replies.