• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Italy winning 3.40 on bet365? Oh well, I guess I can put a tenner on it despite being broke.

Who are you supporting Woods?

Not really sure. Many juve cunts on one team, many liverpool cunts on the other... But now I bet on Italy so there's that. But Woy is a proud Copenhagen manager.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
So I went to take my dogs out for a walk, the streets...I've never seen a country so happy in my life. The magic of football, indeed.

Marc

Why is Italy winning 3.40 on bet365? Oh well, I guess I can put a tenner on it despite being broke.

Not really sure. Many juve cunts on one team, many liverpool cunts on the other... But now I bet on Italy so there's that. But Woy is a proud Copenhagen manager.

Join us, we're so terrible, it'll be just like supporting your own country. :D

Why the fuck is Phil Neville commentating?

Only 2 mins in and he is doing my head in.

BBC love to stick shit on gold. The guy who fucked up against Romania and Portugal getting a job.

AWHHHHH!!! I thought that was in.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I literally hurt my throat screeming for that Sterling shot, fuck me that looked in

Marc

Playing some liquid football.

Someone do us all a favour and dropkick Phil fucking Neville. Agh! I don't see an alternative commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom