• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Guys I think I died and this is my Heaven. Navas, Campbell, even fucking Bolaños played great today, but I never imagined this to happen,

Congrats man, delighted for you.

Four beers down, doing a shit. Nervous. Need to take advantage of this. Paletta pls.

Their set pieces will cause England problems.

Their set pieces delivered by Cristian Bolanos... That Solbakken is letting go on a free this summer cause he's too fat and lazy. To quote him from earlier in the season

"I told him, you know that Costa Rica are going to the world cup right? He's also disappointing with his own performances" lol

Guys I think I died and this is my Heaven. Navas, Campbell, even fucking Bolaños played great today, but I never imagined this to happen,

YEEEES

K1LLER7

I sorted dc's new avatar.

ibu7KOnL0X6Yqo.png
:lol

Can't wait to see what he does with the United team.

Marc

Congrats, you looked like a proper team, made runs for each other and believed/trusted each other like brothers.

Got me worried for England's game, although we might be out by then anyway.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Who told Chiles he coudl touch the guests? his betters?

dc89

Leonardo DiCaprio is currently partying on this super yacht which is currently anchored in Rio. It's the five largest in the world

rjZzir4.jpg

The yacht was custom built for this man.

1dgoBiQ.jpg

Scum

YYYEEEESSSSS!

Their set pieces delivered by Cristian Bolanos... That Solbakken is letting go on a free this summer cause he's too fat and lazy. To quote him from earlier in the season

"I told him, you know that Costa Rica are going to the world cup right? He's also disappointing with his own performances" lol

YEEEES
Solbfallsoverinsnow.gif

Marc

Leonardo DiCaprio is currently partying on this super yacht which is currently anchored in Rio. It's the five largest in the world

http://i.imgur.com/rjZzir4.jpg[IMG]

The yacht was custom built for this man.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1dgoBiQ.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

What position does he play?

Please don't let Gerrard do a team talk. "lets not let Italy trip us up"

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Now England needs to win 3-1.
Then truly this will be the best World Cup.

My legal stream for the England game has just been showing helicopter camera live feed for 15 minutes now. It's exciting. They zoom in on the pitch, then out again, then sometimes really quickly it again, and then in again. Better than listening to Schmeichel at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom