• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
My legal stream for the England game has just been showing helicopter camera live feed for 15 minutes now. It's exciting. They zoom in on the pitch, then out again, then sometimes really quickly it again, and then in again. Better than listening to Schmeichel at least.

Pretty sure that's what all the legal streams show m8. It's like a water mark of authenticity.

LTWheels

Pls Rio,

It's not that surprising that Sterling is playing in the middle, considering how for the last few months of the season he was playing there at the tip of the diamond for Liverpool.

Marc

Good luck Italia-GAF!

Wot.

Fuck em, we need all the luck. :D

LTWheels - Probably meant that his buddy Rooney wasn't playing there.

If it is true, Rooney on left, Welbeck on right then for me you have a few players out of position... including Sterling. I think his best position is on the wing.

I don't get the shape, we'll see.

Gambit

I am sorry Italy-Gaf, but my German heart won't let me root for Italy.

I am sorry England-Gaf, but my anglophilia makes me root for you.

bjaelke

My legal stream for the England game has just been showing helicopter camera live feed for 15 minutes now. It's exciting. They zoom in on the pitch, then out again, then sometimes really quickly it again, and then in again. Better than listening to Schmeichel at least.

Just tuned in. That commentating duo.

350ODiG.gif

Marc

Buffon better than Zoff according to Danny Murphy. Can put that one on the shelf.

Saw Murphy doing some football challenge, trying to kick the ball into a mouth... managed to get 1 from about a yard.

C'mon England!

Hixx

Watching England is great though innit.

If we are good, it's FUCK YEAH ENGLAND.

If we're shit? "Don't really care mate."

YES JOE HART BELTING IT OUT

Marc

I wish England would have a better anthem, something that gets your blood pumping. And something non-religious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom