• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 38m
Garay will get a 4,8m€ year contract, a 200.000€ car, a house, eight trips between Moscow and Madrid and other money prizes. #Bola #Zenit

fuenf

did someone put a Bayern tape from spring in?

not creating any good chances? check.
squander the few chances that somehow develop? check.
dominate possession but still look vulnerable on defense? check.

well BayernGermany bores me :/

Elchele

Hurrah for Herrera!

Lets hope we see this again.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/340438736053624832
WV7Vwdf.png
[/URL]

:lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If he's a truly evil genius, it'll be The S*n. I'll be devestated if that happens

You can imagine he has no idea what Hillsborough means, I honestly never thought he cared much about Liverpool at all, thats fine of course, ever club has those players (Rooney), btu yeah that would be something alright.

did someone put a Bayern tape from spring in?

not creating any good chances? check.
squander the few chances that somehow develop? check.
dominate possession but still look vulnerable on defense? check.

well BayernGermany bores me :/
That's pretty much what a Lahm-Schweine-Kroos midfield is all about. Needs wingers doing well and not this Poldi/Özil.

You can imagine he has no idea what Hillsborough means, I honestly never thought he cared much about Liverpool at all, thats fine of course, ever club has those players (Rooney), btu yeah that would be something alright.

Even if he doesn't remember much about Hillsborough, the media training should be ingrained enough that they all know how much of a no-no it is to speak to that rag outside of press conferences

Then again, he could be stupid enough to do it by accident, and he could be cuntish enough to do it on purpose. I'd hope not though.

You fucking wait bruv

The Sanchez Lean
The Martinez Lean
The Shaqiri Lean
The Cavani Lean
The Bertrand Lean

You won't believe your eyes.

Oh, you think leaning is your ally, but you merely adopted the lean. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see a signing until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The leanings betray you, because they belong to me.

Gambit

well, as always the Bayern midfield can kill any game. That would have helped against Ghana!

But we need better wingers for that.

Reus :( but seriously Poldi has been awful, he literally contributed nothing. Draxler probably would've been a better option than him.

Poldi has not been linking up with others at all. I wish they'd at least move him into striker position. Or to the bench.

With my neutral-hat on, I don't think I could even find it funny after an initial laugh at the absurdity tbh

Souness still hasn't been forgiven by many for doing it, and I like to believe that was just a dreadful oversight.

Oh I could, he'd almost literally be a comic book villain at that point

dc89

Racing Club announce that Bruno Zuculini has flown to Manchester for a medical. Can anyone give me info on this kid?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Confuses the fuck out of me that Rihanna is considered extremely attractive

Always thought she had rather manly features personally, nothing wrong with that, but never considered her conventionally attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom