• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

German player dived like a dropped pot of sauerkraut.

Did Lawro just take the piss out of someone for looking like a tramp? :LOOOOOL

Player signed?

ed-woodward-manchester-united-executive-vice-chairman_3046697.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fucking FIFA refs, the number of times those fuckers have blocked me in clubs, rediculous

Toni Kroos literally adds nothing to this Germany side. Bench him, move Özil to the center and put Klose/Schürrle/Götze in and we're pretty much playing with two players more than now.

I just noticed that we have surpassed Liverpool in the art of the lean. Fuck off Liverpool.

Herrera's lean shows how much we have advanced leaning technology far beyond Liverpool's capabilities.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Howard is the only keeper in the world who actively wants to claim/grab every single ball. Sometimes you just have to parry it away or fist it duder

I just noticed that we have surpassed Liverpool in the art of the lean. Fuck off Liverpool.

Herrera's lean shows how much we have advanced leaning technology far beyond Liverpool's capabilities.

You fucking wait bruv

The Sanchez Lean
The Martinez Lean
The Shaqiri Lean
The Cavani Lean
The Bertrand Lean

You won't believe your eyes.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder if you can bet on which English Newspaper gets the 1 on 1 where Suarez reveals he wants to leave. Can bet on anything these days. He is a thickle fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom