• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

We got better at detecting match fixing.

iRemxnXLN75hC.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I was actually gonna make that joke, but I genuinely troll Juve more than any other team, so I just decided to leave it for Wooden this time

I really have a hard time to be myself on a chat. specially if the person doesn't know me at all, I have a weird sense of humor

But if the person gets your sense of humour, you're golden! Remember, if you've already matched then there is some mutual attraction!

GQman2121

Banned
He can't even eat with his team mates.

Honestly that's just ridiculous.

They obviously factor that into the length of the ban. But honestly, I would have preferred a longer length with more games missed where he's allowed to still be around the game. Hitting him in his bank account has more of an impact than anything imo.

Jarnet87

Don't bother putting Rooney in your squad predictions for next year. Pretty soon we'll start hearing about him being injured or out of shape after his holiday, and that he isn't getting along with van Gaal. This is the new era of United, players who want to be at the club. Goodbye Wayne, you were great up until about 2010, good luck in France.

Lightning

Banned
Argentina vs Belgium
Germany vs France
Brazil vs Colombia
Netherlands vs Costa Rica

That's how I see the quarters of the world cup looking.

It's someone who likes the gaming side coz the pic is that Anita Sarkeesian I think.
Her best video is the one she did on Bayonetta because you can tell that she has never even played the game or even done any research. If she did she would know that Bayonetta was designed by a woman, which destroys everything Anita stands for. She deleted the video off her channel too but you can still watch it by searching for it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom