• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacific Rim 2? Great.

Not really, Transformers 2 was better

I'm serious

transformers-balls-o.gif

Not to mention robot heaven.

I just gave up on the movie.

The Hunger Games 2!

Don't watch it.

Don't listen to Yurt, the Hunger Game movies are good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is this a nightmare?? We will struggle just to qualify for the Euros at this point

It is, isn't it ;_;

Carlo is the only answer. What the fuck is he still doing in Madrid after La Decima? YOUR MISSION IS OVER! COME HOME!

and I agree about Neymar, he doesn't fit there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol - I avoided the first up til now...thanks for the heads up. Compelling image though. Looks likes homage to The Birds.
They're enjoyable, but the idea is TOO basic and the movie takes it way too seriously and to the extreme. I don't know how to explain this but

it's like having Stanley Kubrick direct a movie about Tic-tac-toe

If only.

Now he's just as negative as Capello

They're enjoyable, but the idea is TOO basic and the movie takes it way too seriously and to the extreme. I don't know how to explain this but

it's like having Stanley Kubrick direct a movie about Tic-tac-toe

Haha, I actually agree with this. The series is basically babby's first Kubrick.

I still enjoy both movies. Solid filmmaking, audio design even though some things could have been better.

arkon

It is absolutely the best game ever but... 5 times. I can't. No. Pls. Padre forgive me of my sins.

It's only going to get cheaper. 40% off isn't enough!

edit: and maybe by that time the guy redoing the textures for it will be finished with his project

K1LLER7

Herrera signing
Shaw Signing (more or less)
Januzaj WC debut

Yesterday was a good day for United-Gaf.

Not sure if there will be any more signings. Look forward to hearing what LVG has to say in the PressC.

Labadal

Herrera signing
Shaw Signing (more or less)
Januzaj WC debut

Yesterday was a good day for United-Gaf.

Not sure if there will be any more signings. Look forward to hearing what LVG has to say in the PressC.

You'll buy Suarez and include Rooney in the deal.

L1NETT

just how easy is it to fuck another guy?

we're all guys here. please be honest.

Phahah just seen this

Do you mean how easy is it to get a guy to come and have sex or physically how easy it to literally fuck somebody

Grindr is mostly people wanting sex so if you don't leave in the middle of fucking nowhere there would be someone

hiroshawn

Banned
Can anyone identify the underwear the white dude is wearing? I see a lot of footballers wearing those. Tired of wearing cotton when I run or train.

RedElderlyIndochinesetiger.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom