• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Going to Glastonbury must be a bit frustrating. Like the only day that there's music that I really enjoy on is Sunday but the three I would really want to see are all on at the same time. Sorry, four. All on at 10pm.

That'd suck.

Hixx

Luke Shaw passed medical. 5 year contract. Just waiting for club announcement now.

Close to £60m spent on 2 players.

I heard Herrera was £35m and Shaw was £40m so that is close to £80m and when you include their wages it probably goes over £100m.

And they have a pop at City for overspending.

£100m on 3 if you count Mata this year too.

Wow £140m on a bench player, a teenager and a 24-year-old "prospect".

I'll be counting on you guys to lend me moral support in Colombia vs Uruguay. US vs Belgium I don't expect much from you guys but hey maybe we still have some patriotism and distaste for Belgium's easy entry to top 16.

WJD

Why do players keep announcing they're joining us via twitter before the club even says anything.

I don't mind, like. It's just weird.

Wow £140m on a bench player, a teenager and a 24-year-old "prospect".

£37.1m
£30-33m
£28.8m

Not that it matters that much, but eh.

Linius

I'll be counting on you guys to lend me moral support in Colombia vs Uruguay. US vs Belgium I don't expect much from you guys but hey maybe we still have some patriotism and distaste for Belgium's easy entry to top 16.

I need Belgium to reach the semis, I want to kick them out the tournament ourselves.

Granted that we even reach the semis :lol

Wilbur

Banned
LUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm excited. He's good.

I want Colombia AND the USA to win m8

GQman2121

Banned
Look at this sad sack of shit.....

1sqtQs2.jpg

We are with you? Who the fuck are these people? He's a three time offender. If this was California he'd be doing a life sentence.

The Uruguayan President is a bigger fucking joke though. What is wrong with these people?

Hixx

Why do players keep announcing they're joining us via twitter before the club even says anything.

I don't mind, like. It's just weird.

Those terrible "Designed by Manchester United, Old Trafford" posters your twitter likes to do take a long time, clearly.

Hey guys,

Shaw passed his medical. Few weird scratches on his back but that was it.

Official annoucement any minute. Will update you as and when.

/VivaITK

Look at this sad sack of shit.....

1sqtQs2.jpg

We are with you? Who the fuck are these people? He's a three time offender. If this was California he'd be doing a life sentence.

The Uruguayan President is a bigger fucking joke though. What is wrong with these people?

At least Liverpool actually bothered to get proper shirts printed up.

Wilbur

Banned
Hicky's in a bad mood today :lol

maybe he's jealous that we keep signing players and the ones we don't want we offload to him

thank you for taking bardsley and o shea

WJD

maybe he's jealous that we keep signing players and the ones we don't want we offload to him

Ashley Young | Welcome to Sunderland | All Skillz & Trickz | 1080p 60fps [2014]

Yen

This could be hilarious

"@English_AS: "Luis Enrique is insisting on signing Suárez... Guardiola's innocent boy scouts will be a thing of the past", says @AS_Relano"

That's because Sunderland are the middle of the Transfer Centipede whereas United are at the front. He knows that if United keep on signing players that eventually they are going to force shitty players into Sunderland's mouth.

Hixx

A crippled, 34-year-old Wes Brown is better than any of your defenders.

So no, thank you.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Apparently he took it down and unfollowed United

Chelsea fucks, cant stop the train

Wilbur

Banned
The bio's gone.

WOODWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's because Sunderland are the middle of the Transfer Centipede whereas United are at the front. He knows that if United keep on signing players that eventually they are going to force shitty players into Sunderland's mouth.

if sunderland are the middle

who the fuck is at the back

(newcastle)

Into

That is a lot of money spent by a non oil club on players that ****could**** be great.

I thought they would be buying players that already were

Nothing to worry about guys.

He's demanding a picture and tea with Sir Bobby before he signs.

Sir Bobby is currently having a nap so we have to wait for him to wake up and for Fergie to bathe him with a wet cloth before he can dress and get to OT for the photo.

Jarnet87

Shaw seems to be wrapped up either today or will be monday. Watch Evra have a great season now that he will actually get rotated and rested lol.

Wilbur

Banned
That is a lot of money spent by a non oil club on players that ****could**** be great.

I thought they would be buying players that already were

The great players come at an even bigger price though, innit. I mean realistically, Fabregas was the only top class centre midfielder available; Vidal, Pogba, Martinez, Kroos would all cost a lot more than 30m.

Not saying the prices are entirely justified, but then we'd be spending 50/60m on older players.

50m for Pogba would be decent though, pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom