• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiPrime

Prior to the game the Swedish commentators were sucking that English dick like it was the last Mars bar in the world and now they've toned it down.

We've got Phil Neville commentating from under his duvet, being as quiet as he can lest his parents catch him staying up past his bedtime.

wedward

england are pathetic. with more than ten minutes ago, they already look wasted.

guess they ran...

... out of fuel.
fenrJmj.png

BUDDDDDDDDDDD

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Marc

Rooney is truly undroppable

Managers too worried about causing earthquakes. They're heroes really, when you think about it.

5 mins? I'll take that.

Barkley doing good with the ball, great touches and passes. This is more of what I wanted to see with Wilshere and Barkley keeping control.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
None of the papers will hold Rooney to account, none of them, he has a fucking impenetrable shield around him. At least everyone knows Johnson is shit.-

Hixx

Managers too worried about causing earthquakes. They're heroes really, when you think about it.

5 mins? I'll take that.

Barkley doing good with the ball, great touches and passes. This is more of what I wanted to see with Wilshere and Barkley keeping control.

Wilshere's been fucking dogshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom