• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

YES ARKON!

----------------- Sturridge/Lambert ------------------
--------------- Sterling ----- Lallana/Ox ------------
--- Wilshere/Hend -- Gerrard -- Barkley/Hend ---
Shaw ----------- Jag --------- Cahill ------------- Johnson

Looking good.

Also lol at the Kalou header.

3Sixty

ITV hightlights

Forgot Joe Hart being in no mans land when Balo tried to lob him.

Just stood there like a bellend.

Fucking head and shoulders cunt.

Wilbur

Banned
ITV hightlights

Forgot Joe Hart being in no mans land when Balo tried to lob him.

Just stood there like a bellend.

Fucking head and shoulders cunt.

I was fucking fuming

Some cunt next to me said "what else is he supposed to do, he's closing the angle"

what fucking angle

fuenf

Congrats Yurt, I watched the game at some bar with a couple of friends and surprisingly their was an english gal and a german fake-english girl with her London boyfriend, which made the game only more exciting. Italy did well.

Zabojnik

Fraps to capture.

Photoshop/files/import/video frames to layers

Make whatever change that is needed (cull frames or whatever, change the res)

Save as gif

I see. I thought you were recording direct with a capture card or something. Guess you're just a streaming plebs. <3

Wilbur

Banned
What he was really to blame for was that horrible first touch, that ended up being a pass back instead... If he got it under control he would have had a great chance.

Yeah, agreed on that. No one in this team impressing me. Aurier's put a few good crosses in, but Japan's full backs, Kagawa and Honda, and the CMs all looking good.

Really like Hasebe.

K1LLER7

Yeah, agreed on that. No one in this team impressing me. Aurier's put a few good crosses in, but Japan's full backs, Kagawa and Honda, and the CMs all looking good.

Really like Hasebe.
Ian Wright heard Arsenal might sign Aurier and told Wenger to scrap it lol

Really like Hasebe.

I don't like anyone here, they all look like shit, even the ones you know are actually quality. What a terrible match.

Let's have a little discussion about Baines being left 2-on-1

Was it a tactical decision? It was killing us and Hodge was clearly frustrated by it, but we made little attempt to rectify it even when Rooney moved infield. If it was tactical, why on earth would you voluntarily leave your leftback, who isn't a fantastic defender, up shit creek like that? I just can't see the logic.

Actual tactic
Lack of communication and coordination
Lack of basic positional sense
Lack of work ethic

I assume it's a combination of those last 3. Surprised we din't at least shift Henderson 10 yards across

Wilbur

Banned
I don't like anyone here, they all look like shit, even the ones you know are actually quality. What a terrible match.

Pls I'm enjoying it. Good pace and nice kits. It's only that fucking noise in the background and the knowledge i have to be up in 7 hours that is killing me

3Sixty

Was it a tactical decision? It was killing us and Hodge was clearly frustrated by it, but we made little attempt to rectify it even when Rooney moved infield. If it was tactical, why on earth would you voluntarily leave your leftback, who isn't a fantastic defender, up shit creek like that? I just can't see the logic.

Actual tactic
Lack of work ethic

I assume it's a combination of those last 3. Surprised we din't at least shift Henderson 10 yards across

Can't play the system we do without a genuine defensive mid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats Yurt, I watched the game at some bar with a couple of friends and surprisingly their was an english gal and a german fake-english girl with her London boyfriend, which made the game only more exciting. Italy did well.

THANKS! <3

Wilbur

Banned

Actual tactic
Lack of work ethic

Because Rooney leaves his post with wild abandon, and moving Henderson over would have resulted in there being even more space to exploit in the middle.

To be fair to Woy he did switch Rooney and Welbeck at some point.

Pls I'm enjoying it. Good pace and nice kits. It's only that fucking noise in the background and the knowledge i have to be up in 7 hours that is killing me

The kits are even worse than the football, and that's despite Japans not being all bad, but those fucking prison jumpsuits are terrible and drags the average down to terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom