• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
njjhyw.gif
what

what the fuck is that

3Sixty

Sturridge and Welbeck only players to come out with any credit.

Baines selling himself like a £10 hooker on the second goal, Shaw is considerably better defensively.

Rooney taking that corner that never even came in play.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
wonder how the ox is going to factor into the next game. ideally playing a similar role to sterling today, with sterling sitting in the middle.

wonder how the ox is going to factor into the next game. ideally playing a similar role to sterling today, with sterling sitting in the middle.

----------------------------Gerrard--------
--------Henderson-----------------------

--------------------Sterling----------------
--------Ox-------------------------Welbz

--------------------Sturridge--------------

Gimme

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Forza Japan. I just want to see Yaya miserable, is it too much to ask? I want him to get flashbacks of his birthday

Balo and Honda. Happy for our Milan-GAF bros, they needed this
Indeed.

But it's bitter sweet, because now they know the problem lies in their team..

Randdalf

When Roy bought on fucking Wilshite for Henderson......

Fucking hell.

Way to change the game you owl faced cunt.

I think that was more a choice to give Henderson a rest before Uruguay, rather than a specific tactical move. That said I'm not sure what player you bring on in that situation, Lambert? Lampard? I don't think it was the right game for Wilshere, he needs space behind the midfield he can drive into, but there aren't many other midfield options.

edit: forgot about Lallana

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cause he's about 51 and hasn't been that great for a while now, while Bony has quite a bit of potential... But yeah uh, Bony hasn't done much so far, needs to fall back a bit more.
Pls don't say that

I feel an emotional connection to him now

Scum

Forza Japan. I just want to see Yaya miserable, is it too much to ask? I want him to get flashbacks of his birthday

Indeed.

But it's bitter sweet, because now they know the problem lies in their team..
Yeah. Balo and Honda innit.

Wilbur

Banned
One thing I'm sure we can all agree on is Rooney is fucking shit and should be put down.

Absolutely. Very good cross for the goal, but offered no defensive protection and did the usual Wayne Rooney thing of trying to be a hero the more the game fell away from him.

Wasn't Paletta in Serie A's team of the year?

@England fans, what changes would you make for Thursday, who played themselves out of/into the team? Rooney out for Ox (or Lallana if necessary) and possibly Baines out for Shaw. Although he has every right to feel aggrieved about the lack of protection.

3Sixty

@England fans, what changes would you make for Thursday, who played themselves out of/into the team? Rooney out for Ox (or Lallana if necessary) and possibly Baines out for Shaw. Although he has every right to feel aggrieved about the lack of protection.

-------------Sturridge------
Sterling---Lallana----Ox(if fit)/Welbz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom