• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Told you all HT-FT was free money.

is-really-smiling-pile-poop-make-your-iphone-tell-you-meaning-emojis.w654.jpg

Thank you based Palacios
Looool

Palacios did it for GAF

Marc

Look at these greats at half time... Lineker, Henry, Seedorf and Robbie Savage.

Fucking hell BBC, why do you insist on throwing in a piece of shit in with every soufflé.

Suen

Pogba gets a pen and Benzema scored. Plug killed twice in less than two minutes. The punishment for being a two-teamer.

Rip in pieces pluga.

Carbonox

henry's so wrong he's right

fuck do you know savage, go do a strictly come dancing anonymous group in Rio with other waltz rejects you swine

Arnie

Just eaten a piece of pan fried cod that I'm not entirely sure had properly defrosted.

Anticipating the shits at 3am.

Running the shop for a ribena.

Viva la France

Lightning

Banned
I'll only want griezmann if we sell Santi. Otherwise don't need him.

Really want a Sami Khedira bid though. Wanted him last season and got told he's crap but I disagree. Still want him, would be great.

wedward

Really want a Sami Khedira bid though. Wanted him last season and got told he's crap but I disagree. Still want him, would be great.

Nah. Griezzman on the left is a huge upgrade over Santi on the left. Santi is also almost 30.

Also better than Podolski.

omgkitty

Supposedly Real Madrid want to sell and him and Ozil are besties. I want Griezmann too though. Santi is 29 now. We can have both.

Hixx

Who is this Savage person you're all talking about

robbie-savagecheltenham-007.jpg

Played for Leicester, Blackburn and Derby.

Sticks out like a sore thumb on a panel of Seedorf, Henry and Lineker. If he wasn't a rich cunt I'd almost feel sorry for him.

Like the ginger stepchild of this panel.

Lightning

Banned
Get in line m8
Best friend Ozil will see him choose us!

Supposedly Real Madrid want to sell and him and Ozil are besties. I want Griezmann too though. Santi is 29 now. We can have both.
Unless Griezmann is part of the Vela deal with us giving them 20m + removing that clause I just can't see him coming.

He'd be a Cesc Fabregas luxury signing and we passed on Cesc because Wenger doesn't want luxury signings. Wenger passed on a player he considered a son because he didn't feel we needed him, hard to see that policy changing for griezmann.

Ser Goje

robbie-savagecheltenham-007.jpg

Played for Leicester, Blackburn and Derby.

Sticks out like a sore thumb on a panel of Seedorf, Henry and Lineker. If he wasn't a rich cunt I'd almost feel sorry for him.

Like the ginger stepchild of this panel.

Thanks man.

Now I NEED to watch what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom