• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

What's there to be baffled about?? The ball hits the post - techs says 'No Goal'. Ball crosses the line - own goal - 'Tech says 'Goal'.

Go back to bed, Pearce, you dumb bugger.

Marc

Pearce is like talking to a wall, how did he not get what was going on? The footage changes, it shows the first phase of the shot is not a goal but the keeper fumble was.

May as well have started shouting "Demons!! BURN THE WITCH!".

People make fun of the spray can and I agree it looks stupid, but you know what? It fucking works. I haven't seen any wall inch forward like they always do in competitions without the spray can.

It makes the ref's job a lot easier and reduces cheating, I hope all competitions get it in the future.

Edit: On that last replay, I think the technology was indeed correct. Amazing stuff.

Meier

The world are seeing the kinds of fouls the US has to deal with in qualifying. Half of them aren't actually called though, lol.

3Sixty

People make fun of the spray can and I agree it looks stupid, but you know what? It fucking works. I haven't seen any wall inch forward like they always do in competitions without the spray can.

It makes the ref's job a lot easier and reduces cheating, I hope all competitions get it in the future.

MLS setting trends.

Wilbur

Banned
If France do well, I'm so glad those cunts Nasri and Ribery miss out. Imagine them winning it and seeing Ribery sobbing at home.

LNBL

BqMnhSOCIAA4u34.png

rodvik

Well well well. This is going to come in handy.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cuntline

The "valley" between the strands of a rope or cable. Before serving a section of laid rope e.g. to protect it from chafing, it may be "wormed" by laying yarns in the cuntlines, giving that section an even cylindrical shape.

L1NETT

Did Robot Wars have goal line technology?

Sir Killalot must have had something like it

Yes I watched Robot Wars, fuck you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom