• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Should be two red cards but I prefer the ref to make this kind of mistake as long as no one is seriously hurt, get to still watch Pogba potentially hit lift off.

Marc

That young honduran lad with the shanked cross... he looks to be up to something. Keeping an eye on that one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Like watching Stoke City dressed in white

Love Valbuena. Such a little livewire.

Even if he does look like you've tried to fit an alien into Cabaye's skin, like men in black
Genuinely one of the most underrated players in the world

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I hate Jonathan Pearce's fucking mini-descriptions of players when he says their name.

Fucking Honduras are clumsy filthy defenders. There's a cheap nature about their style that matches their inability to afford an actual national team badge, instead opting for a H with glitter on it no doubt made from the elders in their forest huts like fucking ewoks.
#dead

omgkitty

Has anyone ever noticed that European commentators just commentate, and that American commentators try to tell us what the teams should do? It's fucking annoying.

Why did I make Benzema my fantasy team captain, was it all just so I could feel like Bendtner was still there?
nt5j5sS.png

Some of the boots these players are wearing are hideous.

Has anyone ever noticed that European commentators just commentate, and that American commentators try to tell us what the teams should do? It's fucking annoying.

Are you being sarcastic? Steve McManaman wouldn't shut up yesterday about how England should have shut down Italy's right flank. And what about most British commentators' obsession with man marking on corners?

Those are just two examples but Euro commentators are just as patronizing about American ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom