• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steady on. He played out his contract and has nothing but nice words for Arsenal and Arsene. I would have liked him to finish out his career with us but he was a model professional.

It just hurts so much :(

I really loved Sagna, played on despite his brother dying and was always excellent. Just a shame we couldn't give him what he wants.

Arnie

If only France had a domestic league competitive enough to keep all of these top French lads.

Because my word are they top.

51DD7XK8R4L.jpg

Blablurn

China's football followers, however, believe possessive the conclusive explanation: a CCTV sports anchor known as the "team killer."

faqbYac.jpg

"Whichever NBA team's jersey she wears," they say, "that team will be eliminated in the play-offs."

Some days ago..

cctv-anchor1.jpg

Carbonox

blaburn posting pictures of kids again god damn it bla

oi someone post a picture of chaos 2's handler he made me laugh every time - the epitome of virginal

Slizz

China's football followers, however, believe possessive the conclusive explanation: a CCTV sports anchor known as the "team killer."

faqbYac.jpg

"Whichever NBA team's jersey she wears," they say, "that team will be eliminated in the play-offs."

Some days ago..

cctv-anchor1.jpg

What did she wear between Spurs and Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom