• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Storm2steely.gif

this is like a honduran tackle

oxygen depleted

medic

I had a few on 4-0 and 5-0, I did all of a sudden believe in 5-0, but Honduran cunts made France too scared to attack. Arrgh.

It's Benzema's fault. He only managed to score once from open play despite getting like 7 chances.

Evra put in two sitters for his teammates. One to Griezman and the other to Matuidi? I think.

It's Benzema's fault. He only managed to score once from open play despite getting like 7 chances.

Evra put in two sitters for his teammates. One to Griezman and the other to Matuidi? I think.

But in the very last moment... With so many there... he fucks up, aaaaaaaagh. Fuck both of them. Also Evra is a cunt, I will blame him for whatever I want.

Derp1na

Banned
Been thinking about looking at the history of coaches' substitutions, seeing which ones always make 3 subs, then betting on over 5.5 subs.

Odds are 1.40 for over 5.5 subs tonight for example.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is it a tick that Lineker cant go three words without saying "er"? Its really grating.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
what a relevant title lol
the robot wars gifs are killing me
I now remenber how shitty Honduras actually are, not worse than El Salvador but both of their national teams are real cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom