• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Pls kill me

worst thing about it is that with Reus instead of Podolski it would've worked regardless of Löw. Müller and Reus would've raumdeuted and counter-attacked us to the Cup. Now we need to count on Weidenfeller knocking out Löw and Klose taking over as coach (that's why he's in the squad right?).

worst thing about it is that with Reus instead of Podolski it would've worked regardless of Löw. Müller and Reus would've raumdeuted and counter-attacked us to the Cup. Now we need to count on Weidenfeller knocking out Löw and Klose taking over as coach (that's why he's in the squad right?).
Klose is there to fuck with Ronaldo's record and because every single other German striker is shite.

The WC thread is great
njIBwgH.png

LTWheels

I miss Maxi.

I shouldn't have let him leave. Would have been a useful squad player. Always great at arriving just at the right time for a tap in by the far post. Something Liverpool hasn't been that great at, outside of Sturridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom