• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol I know who you're referring to

still this GIf from the Ot thread

kkzsis.gif

Suen

Now now Susan, don't get catty because your beloved Equador lost.
Please I'm in team Asia. I'll admit though that I was laughing at Japan yesterday when Ivory Coast scored their second goal. They turned around the situation so fast that all Japanese voices became drowned in the vuvuzela orchestra.

You can't lose when you have supporters like this:

ivory-coast-fanzzkt3.gif

messi... ;_;

rest in rip
hahaha

fuenf

BILD: Ronaldo, today we've got the winner's muscles.

mMC2DMy.png

v1Sps09.jpg

the whole Bild article is about Ronaldo and how we'll stop him. Kinda like "Boateng will stop him, but if he doesnt Khedira and Lahm will and if they dont manage to do it, Neuer most certainly will." Now i feel embarrased.

Slizz

A family in a golf cart passed me outside 4 times while I was cleaning the inside of my car out and streaming the Argentina game on my phone.

The family was decked out in Argentina kits..... 3 of them Messi kits..... I had to tell them Argentina was 1 up already on an OG...... They didn't seem to care.

arkon

A family in a golf cart passed me outside 4 times while I was cleaning the inside of my car out and streaming the Argentina game on my phone.

The family was decked out in Argentina kits..... 3 of them Messi kits..... I had to tell them Argentina was 1 up already on an OG...... They didn't seem to care.

Bandwagoners

Croyles

Anyone who rides around in a golf cart doesn't care about shit. I thought this was universally known. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom