• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Never watched it. Looks like thunderbirds

Was gonna say he had some nice touches before he blazed it into row z

Both were great. Was more of a Thunerbirds guy.
Go to bed, you two.

I loved both Captain Scarlet and Thunderbirds. The former was definitely darker though. Good shit.
Yes Carbo!

did you see that argentinian girl in the tight shirt.

i want to go there.

Nice.

Good night footy gaf.

Goodnight Susan, I am also going to bed now.

ADH5Vrg.png

Wilbur

Banned
Bacon why you so salty against Messi in the World Cup thread lol

He was bad in the first half. Much better in the second. Di Maria and Aguero were much worse.

inky

Bacon why you so salty against Messi in the World Cup thread lol

He was bad in the first half. Much better in the second. Di Maria and Aguero were much worse.

You guys should've listened to me. If he was in my Fantasy Team, he is going to suck:

R6VvaMB.png

Fun fact, choosing Casillas as captain would've netted me more points than anyone of these chumps ;P

kingkaiser

Just heard this nice anecdote about Giovanni Trapattoni's time at Bayern back in the day...

After a crushing defeat, he summoned us on the Bayern training and commanded us to sit in the center circle. He spoke in his typical energetic "Trap" style. "In two days we will have to show our fans, that .." He interrupted himself, he could not think of the word. Then he grabbed his pants and said "Cojones!" He asked Giovane Elber to translate: "Giovane what is it called in German" "Cunt", Giovane Elber replied quickly. Trap was now in his element. "Yes, we have to show them cunt. We will tell them 'Look, we have cunts.' Cunts, cunts, cunts, I want to see cunts!" Some of us had the jersey pulled over the head, we practically peed ourselves. But we could not longer suppress the laughter and so the first began shouting out loud. Shortly after Giovane Elber sheepishly told Trapattoni about his joke and Trap also began to laugh hysterically.

Elchele

Just heard this nice anecdote about Giovanni Trapattoni's time at Bayern back in the day...

After a crushing defeat, he summoned us on the Bayern training and commanded us to sit in the center circle. He spoke in his typical energetic "Trap" style. "In two days we will have to show our fans, that .." He interrupted himself, he could not think of the word. Then he grabbed his pants and said "Cojones!" He asked Giovane Elber to translate: "Giovane what is it called in German" "Cunt", Giovane Elber replied quickly. Trap was now in his element. "Yes, we have to show them cunt. We will tell them 'Look, we have cunts.' Cunts, cunts, cunts, I want to see cunts!" Some of us had the jersey pulled over the head, we practically peed ourselves. But we could not longer suppress the laughter and so the first began shouting out loud. Shortly after Giovane Elber sheepishly told Trapattoni about his joke and Trap also began to laugh hysterically.

looooool

Pennywise

You guys should've listened to me. If he was in my Fantasy Team, he is going to suck:

Fun fact, choosing Casillas as captain would've netted me more points than anyone of these chumps ;P

Some pretty weird scoring.
Sterling with 1 ! point.

Kagawa with 5 points, Di Maria with 4 points and Pogba with 3.

subtles

Brilliant :lol

Meier

Goodnight Susan, I am also going to bed now.

ADH5Vrg.png

Hah, I was thinking of this the other day. How has no one turned The Kooks' Jackie Big Tits into Jackie Coke Nose? Seems like something Spurs fans would have done ages ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXMIYjQFBoU&feature=kp

I'm at 79 points in fantasy. I should have known better than to captain Dzeko in this game... I still think he'll be huge in the other two fixtures but I should have gone with Neymar or Hazard for this fixture. :( It's a shame the site is so shitty, I can't even tell how many points Begovic would have gotten me if I'd played him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom