• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

Lets hope there is a repeat of what happened last time Ronaldo played Pep or Peps style of football.

Football will be alive.

I want so see Germany perform first, because this tactical carelessness we have witnessed so far is because of the climate and we are also vulnerable to this. I wonder if we really ditch that possession bullshit and do it like Holland with good old counters just like we did in 2010. Hummels said that Germany is going to play like Dortmund, which gives me a bit of hope.

Didn't he say that he pretty much gives no shit about Löw calling him out for playing a long pass while Löw is jizzing himself for every long pass by Boateng anymore?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GoT's finale :/

I've been waiting for two seasons now

Where is he

I feel your pain now rvy. I hope you find your girl too

Jack cw

Didn't he say that he pretty much gives no shit about Löw calling him out for playing a long pass while Löw is jizzing himself for every long pass by Boateng anymore?
Well I dont think thats relevant anymore. Löw and the rest of the squad knows that this might be the last chance for this "golden" generation to win something and we hear contradicting stories about the tactics. Bild wrote 2 days ago, that we copy Peps Bayern... Yesterday Hummels said that they play more counter focused. Whatever we play, pls no tiki taka.
GoT's finale :/

I've been waiting for two seasons now

Where is he

He wont come back. Ever. He does some shitty CSi/police/Interpol series now...

bud23

g1606.50d20b5958cb061b25cf086090c5fb21.jpg

http://www.marca.com/2014/06/15/en/football/barcelona/1402866613.html

It´s happening. :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Higuain will not go to Barca.

Is Messi willing to change position for him? No.

Are the managers brave enough to move Messi out of his preferred position for the sake of the team? No. (David Villa was even better than Higuain)

Is Napoli (ADL) willing to sell him? No.

Is Barca stupid enough to pay 40+ million for a player/position they don't even need?

Yes

It's happening.
He wont come back. Ever. He does some shitty CSi/police/Interpol series now...
Why am I watching this cunt show then
Yurt morghulis.
:((

Messi

Higuain will not go to Barca.

Is Messi willing to change position for him? No.

Are the managers brave enough to move Messi out of his preferred position for the sake of the team? No. (David Villa was even better than Higuain)

Is Napoli (ADL) willing to sell him? No.

Is Barca stupid enough to pay 40+ million for a player/position they don't even need?

Yes

It's happening.

Why am I watching this cunt show then

:((

Apparently Luis Enrique wants a striker in that mould.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Take Campbell. Arsenal must be stopped.
You know, Arsenal is the only club I'm confident of beating. Marotta's carrier pigeons are faster than Wenger.
Because there is always hope, that he might show up... who knows... ;)
Don't be a fotze, I don't want to hope anymore

Would you guys accept some money's for Llorente?
I doubt it since we're running out of strikers. We are selling all but two (+Gio) next season.

Messi

You know, Arsenal is the only club I'm confident of beating. Marotta's carrier pigeons are faster than Wenger.

Don't be a fotze, I don't want to hope anymore

I doubt it since we're running out of strikers. We are selling all but two (+Gio) next season.

Gio is staying? Thank fuck. He is the best way to win games in FIFA with Juve. 70 mins bring him on when players are tired and his speed is broken. Horrible finishing though.

Blablurn

I love the atmosphere in the stadiums. South Americans are delivering. Yesterday the people were literally standing and dancing throughout some parts of the game lol. Normally you just know this from the standing places in Europe. But it looks awesome when the whole stadium goes beserk.

FIFA pls. Put that in your game.

bud

I love the atmosphere in the stadiums. South Americans are delivering. Yesterday the people were literally standing and dancing throughout some parts of the game lol. Normally you just know this from the standing places in Europe. But it looks awesome when the whole stadium goes beserk.

FIFA pls. Put that in your game.

yeah, it's a nice change of pace fr-BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

GQman2121

Banned
GoT final felt like just another episode. Show is running on fumes for me. I just want everyone to die.

I forgot what the hell Bran and friends were even searching for it had been so long since they focused on them. And those fucking dragons, pls. Who gives a shit at this point? Episode 9 might as well have not even happened. Stannis should have just shown up and crushed everyone.

Such a disappointing program.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marchisio control yourself you fangirl :lol

tumblr_n77zganzI51rnljoco1_r1_400.gif
tumblr_n77zganzI51rnljoco3_400.gif

tumblr_n77zc3uReD1rnljoco1_500.gif

Stevie is taking all our shirts?
How would you feel if we somehow managed to sign the following players:
- Sanchez
- Morata
- Candreva
- Darmian
Sad and confused. 1) We don't need Madrid's garbage 2) Candreva is a bit of everything that amounts to nothing, he won't improve us. 3) I love Darmian but why waste money on a RB when we're in DESPERATE need of a left one? :(
guys dont leave me hanging, who are you talking about?
I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT OK
You see that's how I feel with Germany and World Cups. :(
*verstorben*

confuziz

Banned
Lmao, one of my students fell asleep in class today while he was making a test. Probably too busy watching the ex-GOAT play at 2AM.

kids and their priorities these days :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom