• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

I love how for a split second Muller was considering flopping to the floor again after Pepe put his head against Muller's before Muller got up. :lol

Wilbur

Banned
He is a fucking dickhead.

lol

gooners-plskslqi.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Mueller is a cunt for doing that tbh.

Still.

Yeah, he made far more of the first challenge than necessary, but Pepe's only got himself to blame for the red.

I don't understand the point Chiles is trying to make with the German bench. Of course they're happy :lol

omgkitty

Anyone know where I can find those Nike jacket sweatshirt things all the Nike teams have been wearing? Can't seem to find them anywhere. Only see the track jackets.

Marc

Hart really doubled down on these head and shoulders adverts.

I don't even get the ITV debate, Muller could have stayed up but then the ref doesn't see it and ignores the fact Pepe like usual takes a sly swipe at people's face. That has been proven time and again, he is not exactly rolling around. Just takes a seat to try and force the ref to give Pepe a yellow. If he doesn't give it, move on, its not a dive as he got hit clearly.

I hate diving but for me this is to be expected.

TeddyBoy

Portugal are imploding, they might as well take Ronaldo off and just rest him for the next two games. Still can't believe Pepe got sent off, absolutely stupid to put your head in like he did.

Liverpool have bid for Dele Alli

Kid is meant to be great, don't think he played against us (least I don't remember him) Edit: Turns out he did. Eh

Probably won't get minutes

Is this confirmed? It was rumoured a few days ago.

No idea why Nani is getting so much shit thrown at him for today's game. He's generally been Portugal's best player despite messing up that 2v3 situation. That's not saying much, but the other players should receive more shit than him.

Nani is an easy target.

The only player booed off the pitch last season despite the team playing like shit and having Cleverley and Young playing non stop.

Ronaldo is invisible. Literally does nothing except hold the ball up and pass back to a midfielder to create. If he wants to really carry Portugal he's going to have to start dribbling at players or try to create.

Marc

The Crisp salesman and Chiles are the worst thing about both broadcasts.

Change the crisp guy, who also happens to be a football legend and replace him with Robbie Savage or better still... Phil "the voice" Neville.

Would have liked Dixon arguing with Canna. about how to defend... haha

Meier

Roberto Martinez said Portugal should have pulled Ronnie since this game was lost. I wonder if he's a future USMNT coach perhaps -- done a lot of work for ESPN over the past few years.

They're playing a shit team who can't defend and combust over anything. Far tougher tests ahead.

Shit team? Portugal are ranked 4th. This is amazing, the Germans will be are new overlords with this demolishing job.

How the fuck can Portugal be 4th if they barely qualified? Oh FIFA

cremino

No idea why Nani is getting so much shit thrown at him for today's game. He's generally been Portugal's best player despite messing up that 2v3 situation. That's not saying much, but the other players should receive more shit than him.

Nani is an easy target.

The only player booed off the pitch last season despite the team playing like shit and having Cleverley and Young playing non stop.

Ronaldo is invisible. Literally does nothing except hold the ball up and pass back to a midfielder to create. If he wants to really carry Portugal he's going to have to start dribbling at players or try to create.

Yeah, Ronnie should run more into the spaces

Nani is an easy target.

Nani was booed off because he was walking off the pitch when we were losing, not cos he's shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom