• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't

WHAT

how stupid can you be?

Afters. Stuck his head in :lol

For the love of god, PLEASE don't continue to try and sign him Manuel. He ain't worth it.

I think he was probably going to be fine for the hand to the face -- he put his head against Muller's when he went down to talk shit to him about what he felt was a flop. The two things together were probably considered.

He went back and headbutted him for good measure.

Yeah just saw the replay. Thought muller made far too much of the initial contact, but Pepe is a dumb dumb cunt for what happened after :lol

Meier

ESPN just showed an angle where the ref is like 8 yards behind watching right as Pepe brings his head against him. How fucking dumb can you be? Incredible.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm not sure that's a positive, you could have counted on a red of he played.

I was just thinking the same. Mother fucker is crazy, but watching the second angle replay, he's clearly just pissed that Muller went to ground. The head thing was more touching than butt. Still stupid though.

Messi

ESPN just showed an angle where the ref is like 8 yards behind watching right as Pepe brings his head against him. How fucking dumb can you be? Incredible.

47621.gif

cremino

Thet should sack Paulo Bento.. He called up almost all the same players as the last Euro and ignored almost all the youngsters. He was just lucky that CR7 saved his ass many times

Gambit

How many WC goals does Klose have overall? I can see Muller challenging that.

To be honest, it feels that record belongs to
a
Müller

Gotta say, despite my annoyance at Özil's periodic disappearances, Götze-Kroos-Özil must be the most technically gifted offensive midfield in the whole World Cup. I just hope they continue putting in the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom