• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I can't wait for the sweet salty tears as the US gets swept out of the group.

I don't understand this mindset. I'll never understand it from someone of any country.

That was a great tackle by Pereira to prevent the previous shot, kudos to him. This one is done and dusted.

Looked like a hamstring, didn't it? No one's going to keep playing with that.

Ahh, I didn't see him limp off since I'm swapping back and forth to do work. :p I just saw the initial tackle which seemed completely innocuous and then him get up from it.

GQman2121

Banned
Portugal could give up four more at this rate.

I mean, it is an American broadcast.. it obviously is for most people watching this.

I know, but most of the people in this thread are not listening to ESPN like we are. It just sounds funny coming from Jon Champion.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why is Nani in the team, hes so shocking average

wedward

I don't understand this mindset. I'll never understand it from someone of any country.

That was a great tackle by Pereira to prevent the previous shot, kudos to him. This one is done and dusted.

Agreed. You don't have to root for them but why you would want them to go out is beyond me.

The Germans in this thread are always wrong. It's incredible.

omgkitty

I'm just a pessimist. What can I say? I think it's because I have friends who both root for the USA and Italy, but give me shit because I root for someone besides the US.

Meier

For the love of god, PLEASE don't continue to try and sign him Manuel. He ain't worth it.

Wait did he get sent off for the hand in the face? Or afters? I missed it

I think he was probably going to be fine for the hand to the face -- he put his head against Muller's when he went down to talk shit to him about what he felt was a flop. The two things together were probably considered.

Carbonox

It's a shame that to get Pepe at his best and most entertaining he has to get sent off.

Hilarious how crap Portugal is. Only one or two players ever become legitimately good to awesome a generation with those mutts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom