• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

FsDDkaW.jpg
I'm dying

3Sixty

I also match with a girl with a horse in one of her pictures.

I told her i like horses, she asked if i rode, i said no i just bet on them, she replied horse racing is cruel and horse die doing it.

I replied "Only the shit ones though init"

Inst-blocked.

EmiPrime

I told her i like horses, she asked if i rode, i said no i just bet on them, she replied horse racing is cruel and horse die doing it.

Inst-blocked.

Deserved tho.

jesalr

Mate, keep your head up.

This time last year was the worst time of my life. Leaving every one of my friends and starting full time work in a city like London was a real ordeal.

That's good for us, isn't it?

Send her a picture of your balls to cheer her up and initiate tit for tat

Jump on the first train back, surprise her. Wipe those tears away and give her the night of her life.
Hah, cheers guys, just weird leaving 5 years of your life behind.

3Sixty

Only time i've actually hooked up with a girl from Tinder she was really weird and started getting really emotional about her ex fiancée pretty soon after sex.

That was weird.

LegoArmo

Inst-blocked.

Oh my god, yes!

Every other lass on there has a horse. I can't be doing with posh birds.

jesalr

Not weird

HORRIBLE

Seems so counterproductive to happiness
I've got a job sorta thing lined up and it's just terrifying how I'm not gonna be able to just do all the dumb things I've been doing. At least I have a lot of God friends back home in London though.

Arnie

I've got a job sorta thing lined up and it's just terrifying how I'm not gonna be able to just do all the dumb things I've been doing. At least I have a lot of God friends back home in London though.
I knew nobody.

Everyone I knew was at the other end of the country.

Starting a new job and all. Was mad.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Pc Version of Fifa is the same as consoles next year, everyone should buy on PC and join our club.

pulga

Banned
Germany is fucking jokes.

All the teams in this tournament have been real shit actually. Maybe except for Colombia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom