• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesalr

I've been on the train down to London from University after graduating for 5 and a half hours. I don't think I've ever been so sad on a single journey. The hardest was probably leaving the train station and seeing the girl I'd been seeing crying.

The only thing making me feel slightly normal is trying to stream the games over my phone. At least I've won a bit of money so far...

I've been on the train down to London from University after graduating for 5 and a half hours. I don't think I've ever been so sad on a single journey. The hardest was probably leaving the train station and seeing the girl I'd been seeing crying.

The only thing making me feel slightly normal is trying to stream the games over my phone. At least I've won a bit of money so far...

Jump on the first train back, surprise her. Wipe those tears away and give her the night of her life.

fuenf

Schürrle? I would have preferred Draxler for once, it's not like Schürrle pace will likely be the deciding factor but who knows.

Wilbur

Banned

Send her a picture of your balls to cheer her up and initiate tit for tat

Arnie

Mate, keep your head up.

This time last year was the worst time of my life. Leaving every one of my friends and starting full time work in a city like London was a real ordeal.
That's good for us, isn't it?

Kikarian

Oh you don't know

ih8xumrZ9XqbO.gif

just you wait

or just scroll up to hitchers thief post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom