• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Hahahahaahahahah

You know nothing, Jon of Snow

untitled-5jmj4o.gif

icanticanticant

GQman2121

Banned
For me, a box-to-box midfielder has to actually do defensive work around his own box. Standing on the edge of it waiting for the ball to break isn't enough for me

Basically, Willian is Vidal without the goals.

That's how absurd comparing Ramsey to Vidal is at this point

Wilbur

Banned
dat knowledge of the World Cup OT.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=118948487&postcount=4703

I don't think they can rate a single goalkeeper right.

Neuer's been your only good player :lol

Some guy was going off on me at work about my Halal chicken from my definitely not nandos local grilled chicken joint.

I was like "I understand your concerns about non-stunning slaughter but are you aware that contrary to popular opinion 94% of Halal chicken in the UK is stunned"

He was all "Fuck the chickens, eating that shit is funding the fucking Jihadi terrorists"

I was /dead

Really don't understand the madness about halal. It tastes the same, if anything it's preferable. At Nandos they showed us a video. They get stunned and then blessed/killed, good stuff. Better than a machine doing it.

Carbonox

Bla pissed off to Mt Fuji to train in the art of FIFA for a couple of months. He'll return primed to take Willkiller's spleen with only noodle sticks.

Gambit

My biggest question is who is more awful: Höwedes or Mustafi.

How I wish for more Dortmund players, in this case Großkreutz AND Durm.

Wilbur

Banned
They're awful, how you can do that is beyond me. Pringles on the other hand, I could go through twelve tubes of them twats.

Sour cream and chive ones are the devil's work. Once u pop etcetera etcetera

I also said I would never fuck my ex again. But when everyone else turns you down you gotta go somewhere.

he should have come to the people's club

It should've been you
It should've been you
Shot in Angola
It should've been you

oh my god :lol

You're just the gift that keeps on giving. Please be careful.

Clegg

Didi Hamann and Brad Friedel are doing the analysis on this game for Irish TV. Such an odd pairing but they're decent pundits.

wedward

Some saying that there's some Arsenal news embragoed. We'll find out if that's true in a little bit.

It's the Puma deal.

Darren ‏@DarrenArsenal1 5m
So the embargoed Press release is a 1 pager on Puma with a couple of quotes from Ivan and Bjoern Gulden CEO of Puma

fuenf

My biggest question is who is more awful: Höwedes or Mustafi.

How I wish for more Dortmund players, in this case Großkreutz AND Durm.

see what Löw is doing to us. Never thought we would write those words, but you are 100% right. But well.. let's go watch Löw screw up the defense and team even more by some dumb Khedira substitution.

3Sixty

Really don't understand the madness about halal. It tastes the same, if anything it's preferable. At Nandos they showed us a video. They get stunned and then blessed/killed, good stuff. Better than a machine doing it.

People think Halal is never stunned. People are dumb init.

Gambit

I honestly think Löw plays Höwedes and Mustafi to make Götze look good.

It's working, if you use that comparison.

You know, you are a bad RB when fucking Özil is defending more than you.

see what Löw is doing to us. Never thought we would write those words, but you are 100% right. But well.. let's go watch Löw screw up the defense and team even more by some dumb Khedira substitution.

Yes, it's a strange new feeling to actively wish for a Großkreutz substitution. When they named the players that are warming up, I nearly chocked. (Khedira, Draxler, Klose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom