• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbuktu

That's been the pattern, the underdog goes toe to toe with the big team and just miss out by a hair. At least they made Germany play another 30 minutes.

Arnie

I don't get why people are sad.

Germany are fun. Muller is fun. Neuer is fun. Watching Gotze and Ozil be hopelessly average is fun.

And you've just seen one hell of a match.

And - take note of this - Germany will give whoever's next a much more competitive game than Algeria.

I like watching these plucky teams but if they can't score I'm not fucked about seeing them evaporate in a round of applause.

Wilbur

Banned

Germany are fun. Muller is fun. Neuer is fun. Watching Gotze and Ozil be hopelessly average is fun.

And - take more of this - Germany will give whoever's next a much more competitive game than Algeria.

I like watching these plucky teams but if they can't score I'm not fucked about seeing them evaporate in a round of applause.

I just don't want Germany to win it m8, tribalism and all that. They're the team I least want to win the World Cup out of everyone that's left

And - take note of this - Germany will give whoever's next a much more competitive game than Algeria.

France vs Algeria would have been fun.

Scum

Germany vs France is going to be great.

fuenf

hehe dont forget that the sight of a parked bus already sends shivers down the Bayern players' spine. this match should only make them stronger.

Marc

The trend for the last 16 have been late wins. What will the trend be for the quarter finals? I must figure it out...and quick.

Beat that curve man, money to be made. Early goals, defend for the rest of the game, concede last minutes with a goalfest added time.

I know m8, I know. :(

I really like Ozil but he truly is proper wank now, he used to glide around the pitch and pick out insane passes. Now he looks like international Gerrard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom