• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Said at the start Brazil - France would be one of the semis

And the other one Spain - Argentina

[meatloaf]three out of four ain't bad[/meatloaf]

Algeria FUCK MOI

Colombia v Brazil and Germany v France should be the two best matches of the quarterfinals imho. Because Netherlands v Costa Rica eeeeeeeh. And a possible US vs a possible Argentina eeeeeeeeeeeh.

Lightning

Banned
Belgium and Argentina will win. Call me what you want but that is what will happen. Then hopefully Belgium will knock Argentina out. Netherlands vs Belgium in the semis!

All jokes aside the US reached fucking the top 16 and a possible top 8 and people will still pretend they don't deserve to be there. Get over it. Fucking patriotism all over your faces. MMMMMMMMMMM

Been holding back after what happened last time but I'm sorry

Özil isn't even a ghost anymore

He's just a corpse and he's not even scary

Utterly pointless waste of life after death

Kikarian

All jokes aside the US reached fucking the top 16 and a possible top 8 and people will still pretend they don't deserve to be there. Get over it. Fucking patriotism all over your faces. MMMMMMMMMMM
Hi, welcome to the thread.

dPrJaGc.png

fuenf

Kramer coming on. First Mustafi and now Schweini with cramps.I can't believe, destiny is forcing Löw to try to win the game and make useful substitutions.Based tactics-virgin Jogi.

This day shall be remembered as:

June 30th, 2014 A.D.

The Virgin-Birth of tactics, Germany finally playing with one fullback and actual defensive midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom