• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Have Fulham really bid £10m for McCormack?

The game has GONE.

It's DEAD.

RIP FOOTBALL.

Parachute payments

They keep going up, making the Prem even more of an exclusive club. Soon relegation won't even be an issue bar a few million in TV money.

But also I bet Mccormack can't wait to leave Cellino and his wrinkly failed conference manager

Merry Christmas Mesut, use it wisely

giphy.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Parachute payments

They keep going up, making the Prem even more of an exclusive club. Soon relegation won't even be an issue bar a few million in TV money.

But also I bet Mccormack can't wait to leave Cellino and his wrinkly failed conference manager

If some championship clubs can do a Burnley and get promoted against the odds though, meaning more teams have parachute payments, that might be good. Just got to break a circle of "same three teams going down come up"

Marc

With German's?

Nah.

Algeria to score first from a Neuer penalty and red card. Germany stuck in their half until two counterattacks win the game for them. Ozil to score and everyone finally sees him as a real human bean.

Everyone says how wonderful Algeria are and unlucky blah blah.

I CAN SEE HIM!!! A HUMAN BEAN!!!

fuenf

fuck this goal will probably have cemented his place in the starting eleven. it wasnt worth it, 1-0 would've been enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom