• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
m5KSKn6.png

operon

Suarez excuse is the kind a guy gives his girlfriend for cheating on her; it was just an accident. Just fell on her and it happened.

Clegg

De Gea still hasn't signed a new contract. I'm very worried. He has 2 years to run. We need to sort it before the season starts.

RVP has 2 seasons left too. LvG is going to renew it. We will be paying him until he dies.

Also I think Wilson's contract expires on Monday. No news of a renewal yet. Goodbye.
I think its Will Keane's rather than Wilson's contract which expires.

Yen

Normally I don't scoff at the bizarre GAF threads - because I once asked this thread whether I should eat out of date sausages - but "Do you wear pants under your swimsuit?" is just idk.

Scum

I'm in the mood for some KFC crispy strips.

Van Gaal has a record for bringing young players through, right?

Nothing to worry about for Januzaj?

It's what he does best. Keep him around for 2 seasons, natures young talent. Then when he starts to step on peoples' toes, he's off.

Marc

Really excited for this game, I can't see past Brazil as I think they may get a helping hand but could see it being a 4-3 thriller.

Fernandinho coming in though may may Brazil a lot better in defence.

it's crazy how messi is so realistic looking

Ironic considering he was the one that took growth hormones to alter him.

edit: Kaka speaks better English than Shaw. Christ.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Love for Chile to dick on them personally

Marc

The boos, the kids bobbing their head along like its trance, the shit anthem... the world cup starts now!

As a country, Brazil are so much more united than England. Well jelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom