• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It will break my heart if De Gea leaves. My current favorite Man Utd player.

He is the only oen who can long term wrangle the captaincy from Rooney, but I wouldnt be surprised if he left eventually, that Spain call :(

Has De Jong become more offensively minded at Milan? He barely left the halfway line at City and never passed forward. Having both him and Carrick would be Mancini-esque.

He attempts long passes every now and then, and is actually pretty good at them. He's gotten some assists, and he has actually taken some free kicks on goal for us. He's a defensive midfielder to be sure, and he's no Pirlo, but he definitely passes the ball forward on a regular basis.

That does not mean he is suited to play on the sides of a midfield three in the BPL. I think he would be terrible at that, given his lack of attacking ability and slowness. His real strength is as a pure DM, I think he's one of the best in the game at that position.

GQman2121

Banned
Did you guys discuss the PES 15 images and trailer released on Wednesday?

Doesn't look that much better on current gen if I'm honest. I'm sure the full game will look like a huge upgrade, but these images are underwhelming. They're releasing a gameplay trailer on July 3.

rr38IML.jpg

PGY9sOl.jpg

Here's PS3 Pogba in PES 14:

Did you guys discuss the PES 15 images and trailer released on Wednesday?

Doesn't look that much better on current gen if I'm honest. I'm sure the full game will look like a huge upgrade, but these images are underwhelming. They're releasing a gameplay trailer on July 3.

Here's PS3 Pogba in PES 14:

in Kojima I trust.

EmiPrime

He was one Celtic's highest earners along with Joe Ledley (who was sold in January) on around 30k a week, I think. My theory is the club decided for that amount they could get 2 players who'd offer more to the team as a whole, but I'm not sure.

Hard to replace a big game player like Samaras, despite his many flaws. Maybe it's a reason we wouldn't be privy to.

That's a shame. Hopefully Celtic can get into the Premier League or at least be given the chance to work their way up there so that they can afford to keep their star players. Like a lot of Arsenal fans I have a soft spot for Celtic and hate Rangers.

LegoArmo

That's a shame. Hopefully Celtic can get into the Premier League or at least be given the chance to work their way up there so that they can afford to keep their star players. Like a lot of Arsenal fans I have a soft spot for Celtic and hate Rangers.
I like you.

u gotta read the Aldo Mazzucchelli article, man.

The imbecility is intense

Need some time roll my brain out and wrap my head around this, first.

"In no way did it happen how you (FIFA) describe it, as a bite or intent to bite. I lost my balance. making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent. At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth."

Goodness gracious.

god fucking dammit I specifically went to sleep later so i could wake up for the Brazil v Chile game. Now what am I supposed to do for like 2 hours? This sleep schedule is ruining my plans.

arkon

I was born in 1985. I dont remember any significant event happening in 1985.

Just like me n my life. Insignificant. 😢

EDIT:
Wait Ronaldo and Rooney were born in 1985.

Fuck yea. GREATEST YEAR EVER.

Nothing significant?!

The year of The Goonies, man!

Herr K

Banned
I swear I didn't mean to get wasted, I just fell over the vodka and, in a sudden moment of panic, had to drink it all

/suarez

Luis Suarez claims that the only reason he tried to bite the guy is because right before he had said "Uruguay? Ur a gay!"

His intense patriotism caused his teeth to bite as tears of love for his country ran down and fell on his Adidas.

Timurid

The people in that Kardashian thread are so fucking stupid. I don't understand how people can defend that blackface shit?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
suarez's defence is based entirely on this scene in the last boy scout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8-FRnUHSA.

he's a genius.

Ahahahahaha fucking fuck me

You support Torino pls. That's worse.

You support corruption.

How can you say this after you took our EL spot? Torino sabotaged Parma

#BelieveInLeonardi

:lol

Parma's hierarchy sabotaged themselves.
Serie A banter is the best :lol

Love you all ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.