• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Milan keeper at the moment

Andrea Agazzi or Abiatti

I thought Chelsea released the roster for next season and Cech is number one. Poor Courtois.

Courtois is not going to just sit happily on the bench for a year, certainly not if Chelsea wants him to stay for the future. All that can change easily though, not like this means shit, they're certainly not going to take away Cechs number when nothing is settled yet.

Dear Shiera. Yes, we've had a rough few year after Farsopoli and are still trying to find our footing in Europe, but things have been improving (again) since we've built ourselves a new stadium, appointed a president that actually cares about the club and signed a GOAT manager. Serie A is fine and you'd be watching pretty much only Juve anyway and we've been pretty fun to follow these past three years, CL disappointments (well, this past season mostly, 2012/2013 we simply got Bayern'd) included. You've got to take to good with the bad, it's just how it is. Just start watching our matches again, post here and Juve-GAF will make sure you get treated properly. We have a direct line to moderator Wes, so if you want to see an anti-Juve cunt (*cough* Timurid *cough*) banned, just say the word and we'll make it happen, mafia-style. It's what Juve does, innit.

Just do it, you know you want to. Search your heart and find that inner zebra once again.

Dear Zabojnik,

Yes.

Meier

Web2.jpg

Not the best photo of Flavio.. :lol

Meier

While at the Chelsea site, I see that they released Sam Hutchinson finally. I actually saw someone wearing his kit here in the US. It was one of the strangest things I've ever seen.. I can only assume he was a relative.

Dat hair:

0,,10268~11959180,00.jpg

COSTAAAAAAAAA

While at the Chelsea site, I see that they released Sam Hutchinson finally. I actually saw someone wearing his kit here in the US. It was one of the strangest things I've ever seen.. I can only assume he was a relative.

Thats a bit harsh. He was a promising prospect and got a terrible knee injury and retired but was doing his rehabilitation at the club whilst doing some coaching I think and they got to a stage where they said he was able to play again so he came back. He spent most of his time out on loan since and now he's moving on to get first team first. Club did good to keep supporting him when he needed it

L1NETT

Good signing, despite his somewhat iffy WC (so far) Costa is a very Mou-player. He'll be a decent fit

Does this shunt Lukaku out or no?

Wilbur

Banned
Good signing, despite his somewhat iffy WC (so far) Costa is a very Mou-player. He'll be a decent fit

Does this shunt Lukaku out or no?

World Cup won't have helped matters regarding Lukaku :lol. I think they'll look to recoup what they spent on him if they do sell him, but he's definitely available.

Dat hair:

0,,10268~11959180,00.jpg

People just kind of liked him, after he retired and was able to come back again (where the club obviously did him handing him a contract). Probably a sympathy shirt lol. Better than the people having fucking Marin, Moses and such on their shirts at least.

L1NETT

World Cup won't have helped matters regarding Lukaku :lol. I think they'll look to recoup what they spent on him if they do sell him, but he's definitely available.

If I'm either of the North London clubs I'm straight on the phone

Problem is Mou the canny old fucker wouldn't sell anything to them

What do you mean 'so far'?

Legitiamtley forget he was playing for Spain and just assumed he was in the Brazil squad

Brain fart :p

Wilbur

Banned
Delighted with our business so far, but Chelsea are definitely winning the summer as of now. Lampard and Drogba replacements sorted.

Manager

Yaya Toure claims nobody cares abut Ivory Coast's controversial exit from the World Cup because they are African.

The Elephants were knocked out in the last minute of their final group game against Greece when Georgios Samaras converted a disputed penalty.

And Manchester City midfielder Toure insists their exit has been brushed under the carpet.

'I desperately wanted the referee to spot the simulation of Samaras,' told France Football.
'Once again, the refereeing was not on our side. We had at least two penalties turned down during our game against Japan.
'And this time, one is invented against Greece. Of course, it does not upset anyone because it only concerns an African team.
'Who really cares about the injustices of an African team? This mistake deprives us of something huge. It is a scandal that unfortunately does not seem to bother many people.'

//Dailymail

Also Metro http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/01/yaya-...d-cup-2014-exit-because-were-african-4782843/

Previously said he'd get more recognition if he wasn't African.

Wilbur

Banned

When is he gonna shut the fuck up

I made this point last time he brought it up, but Modric was as good as him last year and no one clamours for him to win shit. Is it because he's Eastern European? Maybe. But you won't see him going on about it.

Obviously Yaya's had some terrible shit happen to him while the world cup's been on, but then it might be best to keep quiet and not remind everyone you've been crap by bringing stuff like this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom