• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's stop the Vidal talk now. Lets just stop. Because I don't want to muppet. I won't.

90553d1383824224t-google-nexus-8-tablet-1375203477690.png

omgkitty

According to rumors around munich pep will focus less on tiki taka and more on offensive pressure a la bayern 2013. Lewa will play as striker. One earthshattering transfer will be announced by august 10th.

Who's it going to be? What do you guys need? A CB?

DBT85

why woody why. just go for the jugular and offer 45 million pounds off the bat.

I love this. This thread has people bemoaning Woowoo's negotiating skills for paying so much for Shaw and Herrera and you go and say he should just offer 45 straight up.

Meier

Pls, if Vidal comes to Manchester, it'll be to play for his countryman.

But he isn't moving any time soon. Quit giving them clicks.

Barzul

According to rumors around munich pep will focus less on tiki taka and more on offensive pressure a la bayern 2013. Lewa will play as striker. One earthshattering transfer will be announced by august 10th.

Earth shattering? Can't really see what that could be. What's you guys weakest position?

Jarnet87

I love this. This thread has people bemoaning Woowoo's negotiating skills for paying so much for Shaw and Herrera and you go and say he should just offer 45 straight up.

I love when we spend lol, it makes people who hate on the Glazers look silly.

pulga

Banned
I've just watched a few luigi death stare videos

Why is it so funny :lol

I was playing Mario kart the other day, it's fucking brilliant. I'll play that online with people as well

We havent organized a FootyGAF tourney ever since the damn thing came out.

Achieving things in life I suppose.

play me

Wilbur

Banned
Nice one m8.

Finished reading it, not writing it
frU10tR.png

We havent organized a FootyGAF tourney ever since the damn thing came out.

Achieving things in life I suppose.

play me

I think dean and I can play online at the same time as well innit (although it does look much better in single player)

I'm definitely in. Can play in between the games, or after both? Might need help setting it up though :lol, fucked if I know how to work a Wii u

Feorax

Wouldn’t worry about Liverpool too much either. Firstly, it’s not exactly the best place to live for a Chilean. Secondly, players don’t like to act as make weights. It’s a bit low grade. The chances of him 1) Accepting he is a make weight for a better players are slim 2) Chilean living in Barcelona is only going to want to live in London. You simply wouldn’t opt for anywhere else. Especially if Arsenal are going hard with big cash.

Regardless of whether he thinks this or not, Barca simply will not sanction the transfer unless they get Suarez in, it would be suicide with the potential ban coming up.

Therefore I would worry about us a lot, because if we don't think Barca have met our valuation, Sanchez will be going nowhere.

Tc91

Let's stop the Vidal talk now. Lets just stop. Because I don't want to muppet. I won't.

Why? He's coming :lol Juve GAF just haven't accepted it yet.

Ogden:

Budget: £150-200m
Strategy: Manchester United are planning a major summer spending spree which will focus on between five and six new signings. Key areas of attention are the back four and central midfield, but they may also add to their attacking options.

Who calls the shots? Ed Woodward, the executive vice-chairman, will be tasked with sealing the deals after being handed a list of targets by Louis van Gaal. Woodward has already spent months working on moves for players identified by David Moyes.

Best case: United have completed deals for Luke Shaw and Ander Herrera for £30m and £29m respectively and want to at least one more defender and another energetic, creative midfielder. They are likely to bid for Juventus's Arturo Vidal, who starred for Chile at the World Cup. United are determined to flex their muscles this summer.

operon

Regardless of whether he thinks this or not, Barca simply will not sanction the transfer unless they get Suarez in, it would be suicide with the potential ban coming up.

Therefore I would worry about us a lot, because if we don't think Barca have met our valuation, Sanchez will be going nowhere.

Plus we're not spurs

Wilbur

Banned
I can see the club and LVG being attractive to Vidal, but we don't have CL football. At his age, at his peak, he won't want to leave at all (and that isn't even taking into account his relationship with the club and Conte).

Suen

Zubizarreta: "Luis Suarez? Won't comment as sports director, just saying that it honours him that he apologized."

Rakitic on Suarez: "To have the character and strength to apologise in front of the world shows what a noble person he is."

Lolol it's started.
Wow lol...

He's more of an Arsenal signing.
I wouldn't care if we got 20m for him.

Oh how the times have changed ;(

---

In other news, Kloppo is now in his 7th season as BVB coach and thus also the coach who's been working as coach for the longest time at the club.

Pls don't ever leave, Jürgen <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can see the club and LVG being attractive to Vidal, but we don't have CL football. At his age, at his peak, he won't want to leave at all (and that isn't even taking into account his relationship with the club and Conte).
No NO

Don't bring logic into this

MUPPET AWAY!/×$2%×/

Jarnet87

Juventus are terrible at Champions League, they don't legitimately have a shot. Arturo is fine missing out on 6 whole games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom