• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I've just watched a few luigi death stare videos

Why is it so funny :lol

I was playing Mario kart the other day, it's fucking brilliant. I'll play that online with people as well

Zabojnik

I'll get you some cleaning gear because by the time that is relevant you're going to have to dust it off.

image.php

wedward

Arse-bros.

Le Grove says Sanchez is our number one target and the club are willing to spend big on him. He seems fairly confident they will be able to get it done.

Also says he has heard we are going after a center back.

K1LLER7

Remember seeing Fergie sat next to Conte during one of the matches last season.

Conte is coming to United. He wants Vidal with him.

Yes Fergie!

Is that what you meant when you said Rabiot is holding another deal up?
I don't know if it is holding things up.

But I do honestly think that Juve will sell either Pogba or Vidal this summer. Someone in Europe is about to get very lucky.

And Juve will get very money.

Zabojnik

I don't know if it is holding things up.

But I do honestly think that Juve will sell either Pogba or Vidal this summer. Someone in Europe is about to get very lucky.

And Juve will get very money.

YURT HOLD ME

Let's hope we sell to United at least and not some lesser club.

Slizz

I'd feel so bad for Juve-GAF if we took either Pogs or Vidal.

It truly wasn't their fault that Pogba left to join them.

Arse-bros.

Le Grove says Sanchez is our number one target and the club are willing to spend big on him. He seems fairly confident they will be able to get it done.

Haven't seen anything on Twitter about this?

Hype anyway.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Barzul

Arse-bros.

Where does he say this on his blog or on twitter?

Slizz

Woodwards playing the muppets perfectly. Lock up 2 early signings compared to last year, while at the same time addressing the glaring holes in the team.

Fake bid on Vidal to satiate the muppets appetite and then end up signing De Jong..... and

Depay

wedward

Where does he say this on his blog or on twitter?

Sanchez is this man we’re going hard for and there’s a massive chance he’ll come to us. If he’s coming over, he’s coming to us as our main striker. That’s very exciting. He gives us options, he gives us frightening pace, he gives us surprising amounts of power and he gives us that magic topping of surprise we don’t’ really have with Giroud. Bring Joel Campbell into the fold… well, you have three nice options available to you. Well, that’s if he gets a chance, I have a feeling Sanogo is the chosen one.

Trouble is… Barcelona. We had Higuain sorted last year then Madrid moved the goal posts. Barca have the upper hand in this and we know what bastards those guys can be. If they’re negotiating with us, I’m sure there will be a consideration of that Cesc fee somewhere along the line and obviously, the usual sense of Barca entitlement.

Who knows what they’ll suggest… however, when you see they’re chasing Cuadrado, Suarez and Marquinhos, they can’t be too cheeky.

Wouldn’t worry about Liverpool too much either. Firstly, it’s not exactly the best place to live for a Chilean. Secondly, players don’t like to act as make weights. It’s a bit low grade. The chances of him 1) Accepting he is a make weight for a better players are slim 2) Chilean living in Barcelona is only going to want to live in London. You simply wouldn’t opt for anywhere else. Especially if Arsenal are going hard with big cash.

Blablurn

According to rumors around munich pep will focus less on tiki taka and more on offensive pressure a la bayern 2013. Lewa will play as striker. One earthshattering transfer will be announced by august 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom