• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Get it on target from this distance and it's in.

Pls shakira

show me those hips dont lie

you fucking useless hobbit cunt

Wilbur

Banned
Former England defender Danny Mills
BBC Radio 5 live
Argentina 1-0 Switzerland
Posted at
"That was that one big chance you always expect to come in extra time. Angel Di Maria has been the best player on the pitch but Lionel Messi, he is the man Argentina look to and he came up with it.
"Fabian Shar dived in on him but Messi rode the challenge with fantastic balance and rolled it out to Di Maria, who wasn't going to miss. A cool finish."

FUCKING LOL

Fergie

Banned
Belgium/USA have to take their chances before Messi comes alive when they play Argentina.

The whole Argentina bar Messi is underwhelming.

Former England defender Danny Mills
BBC Radio 5 live
Argentina 1-0 Switzerland
Posted at
"That was that one big chance you always expect to come in extra time. Angel Di Maria has been the best player on the pitch but Lionel Messi, he is the man Argentina look to and he came up with it.
"Fabian Shar dived in on him but Messi rode the challenge with fantastic balance and rolled it out to Di Maria, who wasn't going to miss. A cool finish."

FUCKING LOL

FA have to sack him immediately surely.

It's unathomable that anybody, let alone somebody who makes his living in football, can have that opinion

inky

Of course it was Di Maria. I had him on my FT together with Pogba and they did nothing during group phase. Come knockout round I take them both out and they both fucking score.

Jarnet87

92:45 of nothing, 15 seconds of a brilliant run and pass by Messi.

Shaqiri wut lol. There was 0% of getting that ball over the wall and down, he should of either passed it back or gone low with power.

Croyles

Always the same story. Algeria can relate.

Still, the top teams are showing resolve, even if they are all getting surprised by how well the underdogs are playing.

EDIT: Not that Switzerland did anything other than defend today, but they did that pretty well..

Koko

Banned
Of course it was Di Maria. I had him on my FT together with Pogba and they did nothing during group phase. come knockout round I take them both, out and they both fucking score.

Would laugh but I'm on the same boat. :(

Watch Hazard score a brace and assist another one.

Blablurn

PON4Db8.png

cOOOOOOME OOON

Good result for Belgium, would rather play a sloppy Argentina than a fired up Switzerland! The dream route to the cup is still alive : USA, Argentina, Costa Rica, Colombia.

FootballFan

92:45 of nothing, 15 seconds of a brilliant run and pass by Messi.

Shaqiri wut lol. There was 0% of getting that ball over the wall and down, he should of either passed it back or gone low with power.

Low with power you say?

You know who scored a freekick like that this world cup? Dzemaili vs France.

Shaqiri pls next time.

EmiPrime

3 Swiss players to the right of the wall, ready to be passed to for a free shot in goal.

Instead tries to clear the wall at an impossible distance from goal.

Useless.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haha Lichtsteiner gave the ball away but in the build up to the goal they were all shocking. Di Maria was all alone.

He did well on Angel all night till the manager switched him to the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom