• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Still laughing at the replay shown when Shaqiri gets pissed at the ref for blockning the ball. The look on his face :lol

Walshy

How can such a huge football nation like Argentina be one man team beats me.
They don't have the right balance.

Argentina's whole back five is pretty shit. They have one no good midfielders outside Mascherano, who is not at his peak anymore.

FootballFan

Why does Messi always look so depressed when he's playing for Argentina?

Imagine the weight on his shoulders. Unlike Neygod who enjoys it, Messi has scored 4 goals, 1 assist today and also the own goal was because of his cross.

He is involved in each goal pretty much.

The moment Argentina's eliminated, he will be responsible and he knows that it will happen. Lol

Btw wooden! Messi threw up again!

i c a n t

X29O9n2.jpg

i love this shitty meme so much hahahaha

our ability to produce such cognitive dissonance during sporting events rivals Uruguay's ability to protect suarez. Luckily I think most people are mostly joking.

Hixx

Looks like Siem de Jong is about to sign for Newcastle.

Is he better or worse than the other de Jong they had?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
MURICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BELGIUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I don't know who to support. The Americans are so funny though, I would love to see them win a WORLD SERIES for realz for once

Tecl0n

I don't know who to support. The Americans are so funny though, I would love to see them win a WORLD SERIES for realz for once

bu-but freedom or something.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm just sick of bandwagoner's.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10343000_746193342091160_5155176562268933691_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
ahahaha be more specific? ;p the Belgium hipsters?
[quote="Tecl0n, post: 119105780"]bu-but freedom or something.[/QUOTE]

" *Demspey bleeding* "

" CLINT BLEEDING FREEDOM JUICE "

I lost it

inky

Guys, guys!!! I just realized something. I took Pogba out and he scored, I took Di Maria out and he scored, I took Bradley out...

:O

omgkitty

ahahaha be more specific? ;p the Belgium hipsters?

The American hipsters. I've explained this before and already gotten shit for it, but I'm American and I'm sick of everyone bugging me about the World Cup. Also, I hate the US national team, so pretending not to completely think they're shit so I don't have to explain to someone why is grating on me.

Suen

It would be fun, you can definitely see lots of passion in them but Europe would never recover from it and Americans would never shut up about it much like many of them can never shut up about WW 2 because they got a nazi toy shoved up so far in their asses to remind them of it all the time. You know plug's La Decima mode? That but 1000 times worse.

Please no.

Barzul

The American hipsters. I've explained this before and already gotten shit for it, but I'm American and I'm sick of everyone bugging me about the World Cup. Also, I hate the US national team, so pretending not to completely think they're shit so I don't have to explain to someone why is grating on me.

So you're German American? I find it interesting when my coworkers ask me soccer questions and then just nod their heads like they understand wtf I just said when they clearly didn't. I chuckle internally.

Keep hating on Murica. We'll be laughing all the way to the semi finals. Before Robben gives us his award winning moment and falls near the goalie in such a spectacular fashion that it'll snub Leo Dicaprio once again.

Slizz

So your personal life and views are ruining your experience?

black_13

Banned
So is this where the real footballers hang out? Cause that other thread is just getting too much for me. It's full of people who think they are funny and others who are actually complaining about the soccer. It's bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom