• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be very good at just knowing where to position himself, in a way Lukaku has clearly struggled with this tournament. Chances are falling to him, but he's not making the most of them. Think the loan back to Lille will do him good, looks like he needs to be playing every week at a level higher than U21, where his physical attributes probably are enough on their own to let him dominate defenders

He definitely needs a season or two on loan at Lille. His runs and positionning are good enough, his pace is obvious, the rest is pretty rough though.

Mirallas can't finish either...

Seemed inevitable. They want and can afford him, and have a player that makes your side better.

Does Sanchez want you though is what you need to worry about.

If he chooses Arsenal then I would put Barca to the fire for that £70-80m.

I think that's the plan.

Some of these Belgian lads have wicked feet

Origi gotta bury that

Talented kid. Think a loan in the prem would do him better but hey

Doubt we'll find a Prem team who can guarantee us that a young foreign kid with poor finishing will get enough gametime to make it worth our while.

Plus, if it's back to Lille it will make the buying process much easier

I've been very impressed by his general play. He's only 19, have to remember that.

Arnie

There is nobody near Suarez's level who could come to the EPL.

It's a massive loss to the league and Liverpool, but it is also inevitable, and ultimately I'm happy he's going to Barcelona and not Real.

Also glad the club are sticking to their principles. He won't go for a reduced fee. £80 million or Sanchez and £50 million.

Damn that was a nice ball by Origi. Lad's going to be great.

If US loses I'll be sad, but mainly because the salt of some haters would be not present. I won't lose sleep about it. They survived the group of death and got to top 16, I couldn't ask for more.

Right now we're discussing different nicknames for Origi

Wilfred Zaha II

Divock-Origi1.jpg

Zaha_2758026b.jpg

Same shitty work ethic, too.

Barzul

There is nobody near Suarez's level who could come to the EPL.

It's a massive loss to the league and Liverpool, but it is also inevitable, and ultimately I'm happy he's going to Barcelona and not Real.

Also glad the club are sticking to their principles. He won't go for a reduced fee. £80 million or Sanchez and £50 million.

Damn that was a nice ball by Origi. Lad's going to be great.

We'll see how firm those principles are when it's August 10th and a deal hasn't been done yet. Barca will employ every tactic they can to get a cheaper price and I think Suarez will help them. But I can however see you guys letting him rot in reserves if it came down to it.

omgkitty

It's one thing to thing to ask for Sanchez and another to actually get him. We'll see how it pans out, clearly a two way battle between us and Liverpool.

Sadly agree:

Arse2Mouse ‏@arse2mouse 57s

Mata -> Higuain -> Sanchez. All I'm saying is we've been here before chums. Don't draw pictures of sexy Alexi in your wish books yet.

Feorax

We'll see how firm those principles are when it's August 10th and a deal hasn't been done yet. Barca will employ every tactic they can to get a cheaper price.

I think we'll pull the plug on the deal before then if Barca start fucking around. Money means fuck all if we can't spend it, and it's not like Suarez is going to be able to be poison in the dressing room at the end of August.

How on earth did Mertens start

Helped Sturridge and Lukaku

But yeah, could help the bid.

1) Sturridge ain't foreign :p
2) Lukaku didn't actually play that much for West Brom, and had been earmarked for stardom before Chelsea bought him.

I'd rather take the guarantee of Origi starting in Ligue 1 than the reasonably high chance of him being stuck on the bench or worse for Crystal Palace or someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom