• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an true American I've done the most patriotic thing ever.

I've already switched channels because I lost all hope.

GOD DAMN I'M PATRIOTIC. PROPANE ACCESSORIES MOTHERFUCKERS.

@WorldCupPosts: Tim Howard has now made 16 saves today - the most by a goalkeeper in a single match in World Cup history.

He deserves at least a mention.

Slizz

Twas an amazing run, proud to get out of the groups, proud of the performance given by the team overall, proud of the youngsters that showed up.

Exceeded my expectations.

Marc

Was that even a minute extra played?

Ref was keen to get back to his hotel, just got into Breaking Bad?

0Pe0IH0.gif

I haven't been supporting USA in any matches but they've been sensational and contributed so much to this amazing World Cup. What a fucking game.

Jarnet87

Don't worry USA "fans", you'll be back in 4 years preaching the same 3 tenets of USA soccer

-Tim Howard
- Clint Dempsey
- Luck.

Croyles

the World Cup proved that the general perception of Löw and Klinsmann is completely false. Klinsmann was the genius, Löw the amateur. Just compare the free kick variants. :(

Well, hmm.

But yeah their free kicks at least seem to actually work, compared to ours hahaha.

Wilbur

Banned
But it wasn't. It was Belgium hanging on for dear life at the end, which doesn't bode well for them in this tournament.

As poor as Argentina have been, I can't see Belgium keeping them out.

Four good quarter finals though. Really looking forward to all of them.

What a massive push from USA in the 2nd half of extra time. Thought they had that equalizer. Good fight back. Howard was amazing aswell, feel sorry for him.

Belgium played their best game of the tournament and barely scraped through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom